Whats the best place that makes a good salad?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by KimC2005 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Panara Bread! ive never had theyre salad but if its as good as theyre other food, i totally gotta try it.

I'm in love with perkin's breadbowl ceaser salad. but sadly their getting rid of them in oct. at mine if not all together, in which I will die! we go there all the time and they know who i am becuse we go there alot. / cry!!

Originally Posted by PaleBeauty66 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm in love with perkin's breadbowl ceaser salad. but sadly their getting rid of them in oct. at mine if not all together, in which I will die! we go there all the time and they know who i am becuse we go there alot. / cry!! i havent been to a perkins for like so long.

i miss them, they dont have them in western WA.

I have to agree with Aquilah and Manda... that Applebees salad is awesome. I wonder if mine still has it?

I also love Olive Garden's salad. I bought their dressing, and the salads I make at home now taste pretty darn close.

My absolute favorite salad is made at the country club in my hometown. It is a cobb salad that is so amazing... I could eat it everyday. Grilled chicken, bacon, dry blue chees crumbles, avocado, onion, olives, and tomatoes. In a homemade tortilla shell. Not the healthiest (probably why i don't eat it often) but it is sooooo good.

I will be craving this nonstop now.

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have to agree with Aquilah and Manda... that Applebees salad is awesome. I wonder if mine still has it?
I also love Olive Garden's salad. I bought their dressing, and the salads I make at home now taste pretty darn close.

My absolute favorite salad is made at the country club in my hometown. It is a cobb salad that is so amazing... I could eat it everyday. Grilled chicken, bacon, dry blue chees crumbles, avocado, onion, olives, and tomatoes. In a homemade tortilla shell. Not the healthiest (probably why i don't eat it often) but it is sooooo good.

I will be craving this nonstop now.

I'm sure if we asked nicely, they'd still make the Applebee's salad LOL! I didn't know you could buy OG's dressing!

I like the fried chicken salad
smile.gif
It's great and tasty)

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm sure if we asked nicely, they'd still make the Applebee's salad LOL! I didn't know you could buy OG's dressing! I didn't know it either until my bartender told me he gets its all of the time. It's behind the counter where you pick up take out orders and stuff at the front of the restaurant. I think it's like 5 bucks for a bigger bottle or something close to that. Get one next time your there.
smile.gif

i dunno i refuse to eat a salad at a place that charges me 5 or 6 dollars for something i can make at home with all the extra goodies for like 3 bucks and i can have two or three sittings of it 2

thats just my personal opinion if im goin to spend money to eat it will be on a nice steak or ribs hehe

Back