Whats the best place that makes a good salad?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
what is the best place that makes a tastey salad?

the other day i went to quiznos and tried there cobb salad and it was the best, also california pizza kitchen with their bbq chicken salad!

I love Applebee's Salads especially the Sante Fe Grilled Chicken salad....

Karren

SnfShkSalad_det.jpg

i love Applebee's salads! I like salads anywhere except for diners. I had a bad experience with a chicken salad and refuse to buy it from a dinner. lol I really like kfc roasted blt salad.

Something about the Olive Garden salad has always been my favorite. It's a pretty simple salad, but it is amazing.

Zellers. Canadian store similar to Target. They have a restaurant in the store and they make the best chicken caesar salad.

So far the best salads I had was at CPK (Cali Pizza Kitchen) My 2nd fav would be Applebee's. Usually I get the chicken pecan or waldorf salad. Caeser salad is great too

These are my Top 4 (in order) all are fried chicken salads with a Caesar dressing:

Manhattan Exchange Fried Chicken Salad (local company)

Zaxby's The House Zalad (yes, ZALAD!)

Applebee's Fried Chicken Salad (if it hasn't been DC'd)

Steak 'n' Shake Fried Chicken Salad

However, I can say, Olive Garden's house salad does kick ass!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif These are my Top 4 (in order) all are fried chicken salads with a Caesar dressing:
Applebee's Fried Chicken Salad (if it hasn't been DC'd)

I used to LOVE that salad, sadly they don't have it anymore (at least the Applebee's around here) that one was bomb- fried chicken, egg, cheese, tomato...yummmm. Farmer Boys has a new one that is like that I'm going to have to try it

Originally Posted by canadian_gurl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Zellers. Canadian store similar to Target. They have a restaurant in the store and they make the best chicken caesar salad. I cant say its somthing I would have ever thought to try.

q. cumbers in minneapolis.

its the most amazing all-you-can-eat salad bar ive ever seen in my life.

like any vegetable you'd ever want is there!

and theyre hot dishes are awsome as hell too!

makes me miss the midwest.

Originally Posted by bluebird26 /img/forum/go_quote.gif That's my favorite salad!! I get it without sour cream and the dressing on the side
smile.gif
LOL With the sour cream, loose the Guacamoni... dressing all over the place!!
smile.gif

I LOVE salads. I could eat them everyday, every meal and I would be HAPPY.
smile.gif

My mom and I love going to Sweet Tomatoes. Everything you can imagine to make your own salad.

I like the fried chicken salad also. Its weird because it was dc'd at the applebees by my house but then it was added again.

Longhorn's has an awesome fried chicken salad. The croutons are corn bread and it's got this warm honey mustard dressing. wonderful stuff. Now I'm hungry.

Panara Bread has a really good chicken caesar salad that I absolutely love! I also like Chili's Quesdilla Explosion salad!! All this salad talk is making me hungry for a good salad!

Back