What's the best Under Eye concealer?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I use Estee Lauder Foundation and try to "pack on the foundation" under the eye area but I feel like I can still see the darker circles. Can anyone give some recommendations for a good eye concealer?

Thanks

Reaction score
Hi! A few good ones I have tried are.......Amazing Concealer

Estee Lauder Maximum Cover

Benefit Boiing

Reaction score
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer does the trick for me & i know a few other girls on the boards like it too!

Reaction score
I have serious problem with dark circles, I have them since I was born! I use Christian Dior's Hydarating Concealer,all I can say is just PERFECT!!! It covers very very well! You should try it!!

Reaction score
i use mac select moisturecover. it hydrates and doesn't settle into fine lines under your eye...if you have them.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Charmaine Wow Jennifer, you sure dug them out! LOL! For me, I really like MAC's Select Cover-up. That's the one in the pot. I just did a single search and posted the results

Reaction score
Right now, I'm loving Max Factor's Panstik for covering up my dark circles.
I plan on getting a MAC concealor soon - it'll either be Studio Finish, Select Cover Up, or Select Moisturecover. I gotta read some reviews before I decide!! I also like Clinique City Cover Compact Concealor, and I'll be repuchasing that soon as well.

Reaction score
Another vote for MAC Select Cover-Up! If the darkness is really bad, you can apply a peach color corrector (to counteract the purpleness) first, and then dab on the concealer.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ikebana Another vote for MAC Select Cover-Up! If the darkness is really bad, you can apply a peach color corrector (to counteract the purpleness) first, and then dab on the concealer. Thanks for the suggestions everyone. Does anyone know of a good peach color corrector? I've never seen them?Also, out of curiousity are STILA products avaliable in Canada?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BeneBaby Hi! A few good ones I have tried are.......Amazing ConcealerEstee Lauder Maximum Cover

Benefit Boiing

I've heard alot about the Amazing Concealer as well. Do they carry this at Sephora or is this a dept store brand?Thanks

Reaction score
Originally Posted by greeneyedangel Thanks for the suggestions everyone. Does anyone know of a good peach color corrector? I've never seen them?Also, out of curiousity are STILA products avaliable in Canada?

MAC has a great peach color corrector. And yes, Stila is avaliable in Canada!

Reaction score
If you have a Holt Renfrew, they should sell it there. When I went to Vancouver, that's where I bought my Stila MU from! x

Latest posts