What's Up All?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
How is everyone doing? Sorry I have not been back in a while. I hope everyone is doing ok. I am going back and forth about re-starting my Yahell group. Everytime I think I will start it up again, I talk myself out of it. Anyway, I hope everyone is doing fine. Have a great weekend!

Hugs to all,

Anita

Originally Posted by iluvgators How is everyone doing? Sorry I have not been back in a while. I hope everyone is doing ok. I am going back and forth about re-starting my Yahell group. Everytime I think I will start it up again, I talk myself out of it. Anyway, I hope everyone is doing fine. Have a great weekend!
Hugs to all,

Anita

Welcome back Anita!!! Hopefully you'll stick around! Miss ya!
wink.gif

Hi Anita!

i hear ya about YAhell! LOL! thats so funny! i belong to a few, dont participate much, i am on here too much!

Glad to meet you

Thanks for the welcome back Janelle! Don't know how much I will be back. I can't get into the reviews, notepad or anything else. And everytime I go to the forums, it makes me sign in again. It may be on my end. I installed a couple new programs on here when I got that virus removed and I am having to learn how they work. Gateway doesn't believe in sending information about the programs you get from them! Grrrrrr!! I guess I could go to the site of the manufacturer. Just don't want too. Too much trouble. LOL!! Anyway, let me try to see if the problem is on my end.

Hello MacForMe, nice to meet you! I hope to get to know you. That is if I can figure out my damn computer programs. LOL!

Take care,

Anita

Originally Posted by iluvgators Thanks for the welcome back Janelle! Don't know how much I will be back. I can't get into the reviews, notepad or anything else. And everytime I go to the forums, it makes me sign in again. It may be on my end. I installed a couple new programs on here when I got that virus removed and I am having to learn how they work. Gateway doesn't believe in sending information about the programs you get from them! Grrrrrr!! I guess I could go to the site of the manufacturer. Just don't want too. Too much trouble. LOL!! Anyway, let me try to see if the problem is on my end.
Hello MacForMe, nice to meet you! I hope to get to know you. That is if I can figure out my damn computer programs. LOL!

Take care,

Anita

Awww... that sucks. When I had my Gateway - they gave me a whole little binder of tutorial software to teach you all the stuff they give you. I pretty much figured it out on my own, but it's definitely good to have on hand. Do you keep the box checked when you sign in to "remember me" ?? Maybe your pc is constantly clearing out cookies, so it will think that you are always logging on/off and it won't remember your 'remember me' preference.... I don't know what else it could be... that's weird!
confused.gif
Hopefully you get it straightened out soon - that would drive me crazy!!! Plus - we miss you! :icon_love

Hey Janelle, I figured it out!! WooHoo!! I did have the remember me box checked. I have a ghostsurf on here and that is what my problem was. I had to go and add MakeupTalk.com to my exception list. Now when I first got my Gateway pc I got the notebook full of info too. I just ordered these 5 new programs when I was trying to get that virus and spyware off my pc. Ended up anyway having to take it to a pc tech. I sent my cd's to her and she installed them for me, but Gateway did not send any info at all on them. Like I said before, I could just go to the manufacturers website and read up about them, but been too lazy to do that lately. I learn better anyway, with hands on. I get more confused once I start reading the directions. LOL! Anyway, now I can be on more now! ;p;p

I have missed all of you sooooo much!:icon_love

Anita

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Awww... that sucks. When I had my Gateway - they gave me a whole little binder of tutorial software to teach you all the stuff they give you. I pretty much figured it out on my own, but it's definitely good to have on hand. Do you keep the box checked when you sign in to "remember me" ?? Maybe your pc is constantly clearing out cookies, so it will think that you are always logging on/off and it won't remember your 'remember me' preference.... I don't know what else it could be... that's weird!
confused.gif
Hopefully you get it straightened out soon - that would drive me crazy!!! Plus - we miss you! :icon_love

Latest posts

Back