• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

What's Up With Swapping?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt I even have anything someone would be interested in, but I've been swapping lately... I have semi better luck on MUA, but a lot of the people I meet on there are WAY snotty! Everyone here is so much friendlier!!!

I want to swap still! It takes me forever to put up my items though ;(

Originally Posted by Aquilah I doubt I even have anything someone would be interested in, but I've been swapping lately... I have semi better luck on MUA, but a lot of the people I meet on there are WAY snotty! Everyone here is so much friendlier!!! I'm sorry you had a bad experience on mua.. I'm on MUA (ladyxsaturn as well) and I enjoy it a lot.. I hope you give the rest of us another chance! I'm not snotty! (I don't think
satisfied.gif
)
This is such a cute icon!
bath.gif
love5.gif

no one likes me either
frown.gif
make me happy!

i agree, i used to poke around makeup alley, before i learned about swapping just to go on the boards and look at the reviews, some of the women there are very snooty and it almost seems like there is a clique with the older members (like that have been there a long time) and i always felt ignored and not really all that welcome.

Latest posts

Back