• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

What's Up With Swapping?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I Guess I Dont Have Anything Good To Swap.nobody Wants To Swap.this Is My First Time Wanting To Swap And Its Not Working Out.i Read Some Other Threads And I Guess Im Not The Only One Having This Problem.wass Up With That?

Originally Posted by jennycateyez

I Guess I Dont Have Anything Good To Swap.nobody Wants To Swap.this Is My First Time Wanting To Swap And Its Not Working Out.i Read Some Other Threads And I Guess Im Not The Only One Having This Problem.wass Up With That?

Some of our swaps are prolly from users who don't come around anymore. Have you sent swap reqs?

Yeah Tony, I Sent About 3 And No Answers, Maybe Your Right They Prob Arent Users Anymore Whatever The Case May Be Nobody Is Swapping.

Well i wouldnt agree that nobody is swapping.. I'm swapping & i know lots of other swappers on this site. I've sent lots of requests & 90% of the time i do get a reply.. Some people out there just dont reply when they dont see anything on your list that they're interested in. I always reply yes or no but others dont
frown.gif

I Am A Newbie On This Site But I Swap On Makeup Alley. I Noticed Your Message About No One Wanting To Swap. No Matter Which Icon I Push, I Can't Get To Your Swap List To See What You Have Up For Swap. I Have A Few Items Listed For Swap And Am Going To Add More But I Haven't Figured Out How To View An Individual's Swap List. Everytime I Try, I Am Redirected To The Main Swap Page That Lists The 954 Items Listed For All Members. Help!

WHo's swap list? Look just to the left of anyone's posts on the forum under thier avatar. It says "such-and-such swaps"

LOL

It's that easy!

Also, the best thing is to use the menus from inside the swap section. At the top there is a BLUE menu that says things like Newest swaps, and searches.

We tried to make it easy! Just read the site

I TRIED TO SEE THE SWAP ITEMS FOR jennycateyez, AS SHE WAS THE ONE COMPLAINING NO ONE WANTED TO SWAP. I TRIED THAT ICON WHICH IS UNDER HER PHOTOGRAPH TO THE LEFT OF THE POST TO FIND OUT WHAT SHE HAS UP FOR SWAP. I KEEP GETTING REDIRECTED TO THE MAIN SWAP PAGE SHOWING ALL 954 SWAPS WHICH ARE LISTED FOR THE WHOLE SITE.

Its true Tony.. i just tried that too. It brings you to a list of EVERY swap item available. Maybe the error happened when ye were doing the upgrading last week

Originally Posted by Aniger86 Maybe u could try swapping at xxxx Opps, I didn't know that
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by marshall1704 No one seems to want to swap with me either.... Hi marshall1704.Maybe you should put Makeup stuff for the swap item, so people will interested on swapping with you.

Latest posts

Back