What's you MUT routine?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
When I open MUT the first thing I do is hit "New Posts" then go through the ones that have been posted since I last logged on.

After I'm done of the first round, I go to "Quick Links" and mark the forums as read.

Then I hit new posts again and wait for new ones to show up.

In between, if I have any ideas. I post new threads, check my profile and notepad to see if anyone has left me any comments and reply to any that may have been left.
smile.gif

Rinse, repeat
smile.gif

LOL! I just go to the Makeup Talk forum first. Then General Chit Chat and work my way down. lol.

Kee, I do almost exactly your routine. Always hit new posts first thing.

I go to the sale forum first, then user cp, then new posts....and sometimes I'll peak at my profile if I remember!!

I always start on General Forum.

Usually end on Entertainment Talk before I scatter around the forum.

I usually come here, to general chit chat, then go down to entertainment, then fashion, then I just roam around a bit. I should put that "new posts" button to good use -- didn't even realize we had one.

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif general chit chat and work my way down me too

I go new posts, then to the FOTD forum (I'm naughty though because I never post anything, just gawk at everyone else lol), then back to new posts, then to subscribed threads (finally worked out that one out!) :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back