What's Your Caption?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What's your caption for this pic?

pirot-kergo-gateau.JPG

Making a comeback to the U.S. markets, contraceptive sponges have a whole new look...and feel! Consumers are pleased with their ability to prevent pregnancies AND its usefulness in mopping up any residue left in love's aftermath.

Originally Posted by Californian What's your caption for this pic?
pirot-kergo-gateau.JPG

The girl in the background just said "Henry, if Tim drinks anymore, you will have to clean up his throwup, I do it every week"

icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Californian

What's your caption for this pic?
pirot-kergo-gateau.JPG

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Making a comeback to the U.S. markets, contraceptive sponges have a whole new look...and feel! Consumers are pleased with their ability to prevent pregnancies AND its usefulness in mopping up any residue left in love's aftermath. LMAO!!! Good one Kitty

New sponges that match the color of your teeth!

Originally Posted by Californian What's your caption for this pic?
pirot-kergo-gateau.JPG

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Making a comeback to the U.S. markets, contraceptive sponges have a whole new look...and feel! Consumers are pleased with their ability to prevent pregnancies AND its usefulness in mopping up any residue left in love's aftermath. gag and LOL! P.S. the person on the right is a man. I suppose you are right, this could call for quite a clean up job.

Originally Posted by shoediva New sponges that match the color of your teeth! Hahhahahahahahhahahhahahhahah LOL

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) ATTACK of the TWO HEADED of Sponge MAN
icon_eek.gif
snicker snicker ... if kids do not eat their peas, you can use this as a reminder of what might happen to them.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hey Welcome to MakeupTalk! Thanks! Quite a first post, huh?
icon_rolleyes.gif
Nice way to introduce myself.

YEah! And you got a welcome from a GUY on a Makeup board. Go figure! LOL

Anyhow, I am the project manager and lead programmer here. Nice to meet you. Why don't you introduce yourself as a new thread in the General Chit Chat forum here

Originally Posted by deirnoel

Thanks! Quite a first post, huh?
icon_rolleyes.gif
Nice way to introduce myself.

Originally Posted by deirnoel Drunk poster children for contraception.
sponge%20bob%202.gif
lol!

Consider yourself inaugurated!

Originally Posted by Irishgirl "This is the Sponge I used to brush my teeth this morning!" BARF! Maybe this is a warning to this guy that he needs Crest whitening toothpaste?

Latest posts

Back