whats your caption?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
humpagain.jpg
This is a pic of our president after one of the debates. There is much speculation of what that bump on his back can be??? what do you guys think? a radio receiver? a battery? hmmm

Originally Posted by shoediva
humpagain.jpg
This is a pic of our president after one of the debates. There is much speculation of what that bump on his back can be??? what do you guys think? a radio receiver? a battery? hmmm Probably a very small man that feeds him what to say through a small earpiece... sort of a Cyrano (sp) lol

i think its a bezoar. if you watch buffy, youll find that wildly hilarious. if not, not so much. its basically a little body snatcher that looks a lot like a face hugger from alien. it makes the host do the bidding of the mama bezoar. that about sums it up. or maybe hes sprouting a black, sinewy, oily wing. ::::shudders::: ive been reading too much h. p. lovecraft.

LOL Sorry Shoey! I forget to check the new posts sometimes LOL DOH!

The Hump on his back eh? Well, he might be part dragon with spines sticking out to help him morph back into Bushy the Dragon! LOL

Wow! I just did a search on the web for "hump on Bush's back" and HOLY SH!T Batman, the left winger medias are rollin' with the radio conspiracy, bigtime! Doesn't suprise me.

I can see why they are wondering though. In his last debate, he did speak much more eloquently than the quintessential George Bush with his sometimes antiquated words and sayings.
biggrin.gif

PS: I am sure glad the spell checker works! I had many misspells.

Tony........any suggestions???
icon_cheesygrin.gif

GIGGLE!
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by naturally

Not much different than the HUMP on Kerry's back ...is HIS hump something that tells him when to FLIP over? LOL

haha Tony, BTw my spell checker still will not work!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOL Sorry Shoey! I forget to check the new posts sometimes LOL DOH!

The Hump on his back eh? Well, he might be part dragon with spines sticking out to help him morph back into Bushy the Dragon! LOL

Wow! I just did a search on the web for "hump on Bush's back" and HOLY SH!T Batman, the left winger medias are rollin' with the radio conspiracy, bigtime! Doesn't suprise me.

I can see why they are wondering though. In his last debate, he did speak much more eloquently than the quintessential George Bush with his sometimes antiquated words and sayings.
biggrin.gif

PS: I am sure glad the spell checker works! I had many misspells.

Spell Checker: I have no clue on this one. Here at MakeupTalk office, we have four new Dell Laptops and four pentium desktops. All running Windows XP with internet explorer 6. Every last one's spell checkers work fine. This one has me baffled! I use it all the time!

haha Tony, BTw my spell checker still will not work!

I have tried it on my desktop at work, desktop and laptop at home and stil canot gt da splcecker too wok corecty....
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Spell Checker:
I have no clue on this one. Here at MakeupTalk office, we have four new Dell Laptops and four pentium desktops. All running Windows XP with internet explorer 6. Every last one's spell checkers work fine. This one has me baffled! I use it all the time!

LOL! Hehehe well, Makeuptalk is sorry LOL

Can I offer some hugs?
biggrin.gif

I have tried it on my desktop at work, desktop and laptop at home and stil canot gt da splcecker too wok corecty....
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yeah if thats the best ya can do!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOL! Hehehe well, Makeuptalk is sorry LOL

Can I offer some hugs?
biggrin.gif

Boy, I have looked deep into this subject. (Not the hugging subject
wink.gif
), but the spell checker and I cannot figure this one out....

Yeah if thats the best ya can do!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

thats ok Tony, I'll live!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Boy, I have looked deep into this subject. (Not the hugging subject
wink.gif
), but the spell checker and I cannot figure this one out....

ok drive it to me, im glad someone got it. tony, they have a saying in tennesse. well, at least its a saying in texas. fool me once, shame on me. fool me twice, cant get fooled again. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back