What's Your Daily Skin Care Routine?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys!

I just moisturize with a hydrating moisturizer and then I lock it in with moroccan argan oil, that I know is cruelty-free, it’s from Virginic: https://virginic.com/collections/oils/products/moroccan-argan-oil 

In the morning I don't really use any face wash (I've heard you're not supposed to wash your face in the morning). I’ve been using the Bobbi Brown hydrating moisturizer. 

this one: https://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/product/14007/12761/skincare/moisturizer/hydrating-face-cream/fh10 . 

However, I'm looking for a brand that would be completely cruelty-free. Any recommendations for oily skin?

In the evening I use any natural makeup remover, antibacterial face wash, Pixi toner, physicians formula moisturizer and then moroccan oil again.

Hi there!

CLEANSE (morning and night): I usually use a simple face wash in the morning and in the evening. Clinique liquid facial soap is probably my favorite.

EXFOLIATE (nighttime): I really love De Lu Chamomile Almond Body Scrub (found it at DeLu-MH.com) for exfoliating. It smells amazing and makes my skin feel so soft! I use it just about every time I shower on both my body and face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! Reading through here helped me and I learn a lot of skin care tips. I usually just get my makeup using a makeup remover (Night tine) and cleanse my face with a facial soap or toner, then that's it. I can then go to sleep. However, I make sure to get a facial treatment once a week or thrice a month. 

Hi Everyone,

For my routine to be honest, it's quite difficult to follow a routine skincare. Sometimes I become so extra careful for my skin and the other times I become so lazy that I even forget to apply moisturizer; but yes one thing I sure to use in my routine is a natural face makeup remover cloth. 

Not a single day when before going to bed I haven't used it. It's enough to take off the whole day dust and dirt from my face.

I would recommend you to use it.?  

In the morning: Apply broad-spectrum sunscreen. You’ve probably heard this before, but it’s worth repeating: Sun protection is a skin care routine must. In the morning, apply a sunscreen with an SPF of 15 or higher—after moisturizer but before applying makeup—as directed. You should reapply sunscreen at least every two hours or immediately after swimming or sweating. But sun protection doesn’t end at applying sunscreen. There are other measures you should take, too. Limit your amount of time in the sun (especially between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m., which are the sun’s peak hours), seek shade, and cover up exposed areas in long sleeves, pants, a broad-brimmed hat and UV-blocking sunglasses.

At night: Remove your makeup. Sleeping in your makeup isn’t exactly the best idea. When you sleep in your makeup, it can mix with the dirt and oil on your skin, leading to clogged pores. Keep a bottle of micellar water, on your nightstand for easy makeup removal. Micellar water is powered by tiny micelle molecules that cluster together to surround and lift away impurities from the skin’s surface. This micellar water removes even waterproof makeup and leaves skin with a hydrated feel. Simply saturate a cotton pad with micellar water and hold it over closed eyes for a few seconds before gently wiping to remove your mascara, eyeliner, and eyeshadow. You can also wipe the pad across your face.

At night: Swipe on a peel pad. Want a brighter-looking complexion? Think about adding a peel pad, such as the L’Oréal Paris RevitaLift Bright Reveal Brightening Daily Peel Pads, to your nightly skincare routine. The multi-ply textured pads physically resurface dead skin cells on skin’s surface to reveal the youthful-looking skin underneath. Smooth a pad over your face after facial cleanser and follow up with face moisturizer. Freshly revealed skin may be sensitive to sunlight, so set a reminder to apply broad-spectrum sunscreen and take other sun protection measures in the morning (as you’ve just learned, this is a skin care routine step you should never skip!).

AM: Wash with tea tree oil mild face wash. Apply sunscreen. Makeup sometimes. PM: Wash with foaming cleanser (I like Alba Botanica brand), and apply vitamin C serum. Then, I moisturize with an organic pomegranate seed oil.  I use a bentonite clay mask once a week or so. It's funny that I finally just saw this thread now. I was in the middle of watching Pokimane's new show IRL where she goes into her morning routine and how she's starting a new makeup line. You guys might like it! Check it out: https://www.amazon.com/adlp/irl?ref=irlep1_lev_watch . 

I really felt guilty because I haven't done crazy day and night skin care routines lately, just being dependent on the facial hub I've been addicted going. 

Three words my friend, VIRGINIC...VIRGINIC....VIRGINIC!! incase you wanna check it out ;)  (https://virginic.com/collections/body/products/body-butter-creamy-citrus?variant=8115156549674) --> this is one of my favorite products that they produce, I feel really disgusting when my skin is too dry and this smells like heaven. Especially after taking a long shower and applying it, perfect home spa treatment..

Oh I forgot to add mention that virginic products are 100% natural and vegan which was hard for me to find those two combinations..best of both worlds i guess 

My daily skin care routine is simple. I always clean my face with the face wash after coming from outside. When I go outside in the morning I always apply broad-spectrum sunscreen lotion on my face and at night I put some olive oil on a cotton pad and gently massage the oil on the face to get rid of the makeup and dirt. Sometimes I go to the (http://www.bluedrake.in/) parlor for facial. This parlor provides good service to their customers. So I choose them.

I used to apply a hydrating essence under a hydrating serum along with a moisturizer and top it off face mist to help lock in moisture throughout the day. End result was I end up with flaky dry areas all around the face, my T-zone gets super oily and my makeup is just melted away. 
After scrapping all of my previous products and gave Rodan and Fields a true test, this is what I look like by the end of the day. I am truly amazed. My face and neck actually still feels hydrated. I am not seeing all the usual dry flakes around my forehead and lip area. I did not get oily around my T-zone. My makeup at the end of the day looks just like how I left the house this morning. And really, using the word makeup is a bit of a stretch because all I have on is a tinted sunscreen, finishing powder, little cheek blush and a little highlighter. 
A much simpler regimen that gave me better results that I've ever seen. 

Step by step:

1. Applied the Redefine toner. (I don't usually cleanse my face in the morning with actual cleanser, just water)

2. Applied Active Hydration Bright  Eye Complex around the eye, followed by the layer of Redefine Multi-Function Eye Cream

3. Applied Active Hydration Serum all over the face, followed by a layer of Redefine Triple Defense Treatment

IMG_20181024_172344_567.jpg

https://www.perawatankulitkinclong.review/
Kulit sensitif adalah jenis kulit yang membutuhkan perawatan ekstra dan tindKulit sensitif adalah jenis kulit yang membutuhkan perawatan ekstra dan tindakan pencegahan karena lebih rentan terhadap infeksi kulit dan alergi. Dan keluhan yang paling umum bahwa perempuan dengan kulit sensitif berhubungan dengan pasca-cukur. Jadi, untuk membantu Anda, kami telah mencantumkan beberapa kiat cukur untuk anak perempuan dengan kulit sensitif.

1. Tips cukur untuk anak perempuan dengan kulit sensitif termasuk pembersih
Seperti yang kita semua tahu kulit sensitif membutuhkan perawatan dan perawatan ekstra karena jenis kulit ini lebih rentan terhadap infeksi dan flakiness. Dan itu juga akan mudah terpengaruh oleh debu, membuat kulit Anda lebih rentan terhadap pori-pori, komedo dan bahkan menyebabkan kusut yang menjadi hambatan untuk bercukur halus. Jadi, untuk mencegah hal ini, disarankan bahwa Anda harus membersihkan kulit Anda tiga kali dalam sehari. Plus, selalu mencoba menggunakan tisu pembersih dengan elemen alami atau pembersih alami.

Baca Juga
Cara Menggunakan 'Vodka' untuk Kecantikan dan Perawatan Kulit!
Lakukan dan Jangan Miliki Hak Bleach Anda
Cara Mendapatkan Kaki Cantik

2. Lakukan eksfoliasi untuk mengangkat sel kulit mati
Jika kulit Anda memiliki terlalu banyak rambut atau sel-sel kulit mati, pisau Anda dapat menangkap semuanya dan dapat menyebabkan iritasi. Jadi, menjadi lebih penting bahwa Anda mengelupas kulit Anda. Anda dapat menggunakan exfoliator alami seperti scrub gula atau kopi scrub. Tapi, bersikap lembut saat menggunakan exfoliator dan luangkan waktu Anda.

3. Gunakan pelembab untuk mencegah iritasi
Umumnya, kulit sensitif lebih kering dan tidak memiliki hidrasi yang dapat membuat proses pencukuran menjadi menyakitkan dan bahkan dapat menyebabkan reaksi kulit. Jadi, menjadi lebih penting untuk menjaga kulit Anda lembab karena membantu menjaga tingkat pH kulit Anda dengan menjaganya tetap terjaga dan lembut.

4. Jangan pernah mencukur ke arah yang berlawanan dari pertumbuhan rambut
Mencukur ke arah yang berlawanan dari pertumbuhan rambut adalah teknik yang sangat umum diikuti oleh wanita. Tapi, dalam kasus wanita dengan kulit sensitif, teknik ini dapat terbukti sangat menyakitkan dan menyebabkan ruam dan benjolan. Jadi, disarankan bahwa Anda harus mencukur ke arah yang sama dengan pertumbuhan rambut menggunakan pisau tunggal untuk mendapatkan pencukuran yang halus. Dan, lebih baik menghindari cukur jika Anda sudah memiliki luka atau cedera.

5. Bilas kulit Anda dengan air sebelum bercukur
Jika Anda memiliki kulit sensitif dan Anda mencukur kulit Anda ketika kering maka itu adalah kesalahan besar. Umumnya, kulit sensitif kering di alam yang juga merupakan penyebab utama masalah kulit dan infeksi. Dan untuk alasan ini, disarankan bahwa Anda harus pergi untuk bilas air 5 menit untuk membuat kulit Anda lembab dan bercukur dengan lancar

6. Gunakan alat higienis untuk mencukur
Jika Anda juga ingin menjaga alergi kulit dan infeksi, kebersihan adalah aspek penting untuk dipertimbangkan terutama dalam kasus kulit sensitif. Untuk mencegah infeksi dan alergi, sangat penting bagi Anda untuk menjaga pisau cukur tetap bersih. Pastikan Anda tidak menggunakan pisau yang sama setelah 3 hingga 4 penggunaan karena dapat menjadi kasar dan dapat menyebabkan pendarahan.

7. Jagalah kulit Anda pasca bercukur
Sangat penting untuk merawat kulit pasca bercukur agar tetap halus dan bersih. Banyak wanita dengan kulit sensitif mengeluh tentang sensasi terbakar, ruam kulit dan iritasi setelah bercukur. Jadi, untuk mencegah itu, kami telah mencantumkan beberapa tips untuk merawat kulit Anda.

• Selalu bilas kulit Anda dengan air dingin setelah bercukur.
• Jika Anda mengalami sensasi gatal atau menyengat, pastikan Anda menerapkan paket dingin.
• Pastikan Anda menggunakan gel aftershave. Dan jika Anda memiliki kulit yang sensitif, maka pilihlah pelembab alami seperti minyak kelapa, gel lidah buaya untuk memberikan efek menenangkan pada kulit Anda.
• Untuk mendapatkan bantuan dari segala jenis iritasi dan rasa sakit, Anda dapat menempatkan kain dingin di sekitar kulit Anda.
https://www.perawatankulitkinclong.review/2018/10/7-tips-cukur-untuk-wanita-dengan-kulit.html
https://www.perawatankulitkinclong.review/akan pencegahan karena lebih rentan terhadap infeksi kulit dan alergi. Dan keluhan yang paling umum bahwa perempuan dengan kulit sensitif berhubungan dengan pasca-cukur. Jadi, untuk membantu Anda, kami telah mencantumkan beberapa kiat cukur untuk anak perempuan dengan kulit sensitif.

1. Tips cukur untuk anak perempuan dengan kulit sensitif termasuk pembersih
Seperti yang kita semua tahu kulit sensitif membutuhkan perawatan dan perawatan ekstra karena jenis kulit ini lebih rentan terhadap infeksi dan flakiness. Dan itu juga akan mudah terpengaruh oleh debu, membuat kulit Anda lebih rentan terhadap pori-pori, komedo dan bahkan menyebabkan kusut yang menjadi hambatan untuk bercukur halus. Jadi, untuk mencegah hal ini, disarankan bahwa Anda harus membersihkan kulit Anda tiga kali dalam sehari. Plus, selalu mencoba menggunakan tisu pembersih dengan elemen alami atau pembersih alami.

Baca Juga
Cara Menggunakan 'Vodka' untuk Kecantikan dan Perawatan Kulit!
Lakukan dan Jangan Miliki Hak Bleach Anda
Cara Mendapatkan Kaki Cantik

2. Lakukan eksfoliasi untuk mengangkat sel kulit mati
Jika kulit Anda memiliki terlalu banyak rambut atau sel-sel kulit mati, pisau Anda dapat menangkap semuanya dan dapat menyebabkan iritasi. Jadi, menjadi lebih penting bahwa Anda mengelupas kulit Anda. Anda dapat menggunakan exfoliator alami seperti scrub gula atau kopi scrub. Tapi, bersikap lembut saat menggunakan exfoliator dan luangkan waktu Anda.

3. Gunakan pelembab untuk mencegah iritasi
Umumnya, kulit sensitif lebih kering dan tidak memiliki hidrasi yang dapat membuat proses pencukuran menjadi menyakitkan dan bahkan dapat menyebabkan reaksi kulit. Jadi, menjadi lebih penting untuk menjaga kulit Anda lembab karena membantu menjaga tingkat pH kulit Anda dengan menjaganya tetap terjaga dan lembut.

4. Jangan pernah mencukur ke arah yang berlawanan dari pertumbuhan rambut
Mencukur ke arah yang berlawanan dari pertumbuhan rambut adalah teknik yang sangat umum diikuti oleh wanita. Tapi, dalam kasus wanita dengan kulit sensitif, teknik ini dapat terbukti sangat menyakitkan dan menyebabkan ruam dan benjolan. Jadi, disarankan bahwa Anda harus mencukur ke arah yang sama dengan pertumbuhan rambut menggunakan pisau tunggal untuk mendapatkan pencukuran yang halus. Dan, lebih baik menghindari cukur jika Anda sudah memiliki luka atau cedera.

5. Bilas kulit Anda dengan air sebelum bercukur
Jika Anda memiliki kulit sensitif dan Anda mencukur kulit Anda ketika kering maka itu adalah kesalahan besar. Umumnya, kulit sensitif kering di alam yang juga merupakan penyebab utama masalah kulit dan infeksi. Dan untuk alasan ini, disarankan bahwa Anda harus pergi untuk bilas air 5 menit untuk membuat kulit Anda lembab dan bercukur dengan lancar

6. Gunakan alat higienis untuk mencukur
Jika Anda juga ingin menjaga alergi kulit dan infeksi, kebersihan adalah aspek penting untuk dipertimbangkan terutama dalam kasus kulit sensitif. Untuk mencegah infeksi dan alergi, sangat penting bagi Anda untuk menjaga pisau cukur tetap bersih. Pastikan Anda tidak menggunakan pisau yang sama setelah 3 hingga 4 penggunaan karena dapat menjadi kasar dan dapat menyebabkan pendarahan.

7. Jagalah kulit Anda pasca bercukur
Sangat penting untuk merawat kulit pasca bercukur agar tetap halus dan bersih. Banyak wanita dengan kulit sensitif mengeluh tentang sensasi terbakar, ruam kulit dan iritasi setelah bercukur. Jadi, untuk mencegah itu, kami telah mencantumkan beberapa tips untuk merawat kulit Anda.

• Selalu bilas kulit Anda dengan air dingin setelah bercukur.
• Jika Anda mengalami sensasi gatal atau menyengat, pastikan Anda menerapkan paket dingin.
• Pastikan Anda menggunakan gel aftershave. Dan jika Anda memiliki kulit yang sensitif, maka pilihlah pelembab alami seperti minyak kelapa, gel lidah buaya untuk memberikan efek menenangkan pada kulit Anda.
• Untuk mendapatkan bantuan dari segala jenis iritasi dan rasa sakit, Anda dapat menempatkan kain dingin di sekitar kulit Anda.
https://www.perawatankulitkinclong.review/2018/10/7-tips-cukur-untuk-wanita-dengan-kulit.html

I haven't done any day and night skin care routine hahaha like seriously. But, reading this thread makes me think that I need to do it.

As for me, Emulsifying Wax NF is what is making me feel alive during the day. My skin is partly oily and partly very very gentle, so when it becomes cold and windy outside, I just apply DIY emulsifying wax-containing lotion before coming outside.  

Hi! my favorite skin pampering products are:

Cherry Delicious (Black Cherry Face Scrub 8oz), Ancient Clay Face Wash 8oz, Ancient Minerals Cucumber Toner, and Adama Mineral Moisture Intense Daily Lotion 8oz - Vanilla Orange & Shea Butter, and Body Butter with Argan Oil - Moroccan Pear. You will feel very clean and fresh after using these products. It will leave your skin soft and supple. One thing that I like is it is organic!! All natural and cruelty (free as in it is not tested on animals). You can have them for a very affordable price! :D

http://www.adamaminerals.com/skin-care 

http://www.adamaminerals.com/skin-care/cleansers

http://www.adamaminerals.com/skin-care/moisturizer

For my armpits: Black Cherry BOLD Deodorant

I also recommend zionhealth's CLAYDRY Deodorants for a softer and feeling fresh armpits all day long! You guys can add this to your skin pampering routines. This is 100% organically made since it is aluminum free, paraben free, no sulfates, vegan, and one more thing is that it is not tested on animals (indeed a cruelty free product!).    This organic deodorant can save us from having cancers due to harsh chemically prepared deodorants.  So i switched and I bought them after I watched the video

and this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkIgT7Wg-wU&t=359s You guys can buy them here: https://www.adamaminerals.com/deodorant/New Formula It really works and indeed very effective and safe, it will keep you dry, and free of offensive odors. The powerful natural ingredients will work throughout the day and target bacteria at the source.

My basic skincare routine only includes a few things that i practice day and night:

• A moisturizer before sleep and after waking up.
  • A lip balm or a lipstick throughout the day, that keeps the lips moisturized.
  • Coconut oil on the dark circles before going to sleep.
I also get my skin cleansed by facial and polisher once a month.

Latest posts

Back