What's your embarassing memory?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Haha, so I'm sure everyone has an embarassing moment in their lives and you probably might be able to laugh at now. If so, share it!:) I really can't think of anything right now, but something might come up later (if it does I'll write it.)

**mod edit to increase font size (way too small to read)

Lol I've had too many embarrassing moments. One is when I fell down a flight of stairs. It was a crowded area too ha.

WARNING: TMI alert! :)

Once on a city bus my Aunt Flo decided to pop in for a surprise visit, early. A guy pointed out (loudly) that he could see her coming down in her vivid red gown. When I stood up, she left behind a large calling card on the seat. For several months I walked the two miles home from work after that, in desperate hope that the other passengers would forget it!

^OMG LOL, that def takes the cake, so embarrassing. Awww.  I've had that happen to me but I was in HS and I fortunately had my jacket tied around my waist, was shocked to see my backside when I got to the bathroom lol, but luckily no one else noticed.

I WISH I'd had a jacket! It was early summer and I was wearing a powder-blue skirt. There was no mistaking what was on the back that was the size of a Frisbee, nor covering it up!

Oh my that would be embarrassing! 

When I was younger I worked at a pharmacy with a woman who was an extremely hard worker. She was busy chatting with a customer and doing about 3 things at once. I walked by and said "You're such a busybody!" And they both looked at me sideways. I meant busy bee, I had no idea what I said was an insult!

I buy a ton of stuff online because the price is better than

in the store w/no taxes & free shipping. I always buy

feminine items @ drugstore.com because their ob is

cheaper than in stores. It was fine until my last order a

few days ago. I decided to buy myself a little something

extra, something I would not have nerve to buy in person

if I were in a store that sold such things. The box was

delivered by the UPS, and the box was standing

open. 
icon_redface.gif
 The tape was sealed at one end only. There was

no packing invoice, so I don't know who has that with the

list of things I'd bought and my address and everything

else. Today, the UPS delivered something else, and he

didn't knock. He ALWAYS knocks. I'm assuming the 

worst. I am so humiliated and all I wanted was a little 

fun. I just had to tell someone. 
sadyes.gif

Once me and my little nephew were standing in line at some fast food restaurant and there was an african american lady standing in front of us. 

Suddenly, little Mikey asks me very loudly: "Ana, why is that lady so dirty?" I looked around trying to find the "dirty" lady he's mentioning, and asked him what lady he is talking about... then he literally walked up to the african-american woman and pointed straight at her. I thought I was going to die from embarrassment, I apologized a million times to her and scolded Mikey :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I hope he never does something like this ever again...

I was in high school, in class I realized I was wearing 2 different white shoes! I told a friend who in turned, yelled it out in the hallway.  I thought I was going to die!!!  Someone offered me a pair of ratty old shoes they had in their locker and I ended up wearing them for the day. 

I did it again at work...2 different black flats!  I was in a meeting, I looked down and saw 2 different shoes!  I drove home at lunch to get a matching pair.

I use to be an Alter server at my local Church and one day we had to do a mass outside in the open where random people walk up and down and the Priest made me hold up a large lit candle over my head and then he sang a latin song and to be honest the people that walked by thought the mass was a strange cult becasue they all had worried faces as if this was illegal. The next day I go to school and some of my classmates mention to me that they spotted me holding the candle and assumed I was a cult member. I cringe when I think about it and my mom always goes on about it because she thinks it was so funny. To me this was a cringe moment because it was not only the candle, song or the priest, but there was also smoke and we were burning incense. It was part of the mass, it was Easter.

Latest posts

Back