Whats your fav place to eat at!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Olive Garden. All about the OG, hollar.

Tao San Jin (sp?) has the best Chinese food I've ever tasted.

On the cheap: Panda Express

Local burger joint: Big Ben's Burger. Omg, Heaven.

Applebees- I love their triple chocolate meltdown with a side of vanilla icecream......hmmm yummy

Ruby Tuesday-I really hate it, I haven't ate anything there that I like

Olive Garden- I loved their house saland and bread sticks with Alfredo sauce....hmmm I'll eat these forever

One of my favorite restaurants around here is Texas De Brazil...they have the most delicious meat...(churrasco, picana) my favorites, delicious mashed potatoes and mushrooms in sauce, they also have cheese bread.....hmmm another favorite of mine and their salads are also really good. And its all you can eat, but the food is super good and awsome service.

And they have these brazilian drinks called caspirina omg they are the bomb.

Here's a pic of me and my family there I also have one in my profile.

img1933uu3.jpg

Best meal I ever had was at the Sheraton On The Park in Sydney Australia... But at $110 for just the steak!!! Potatos were like $10.... And they flew the beef over from the US?? Go figure!! Glad that was on someone elses expense account!! And I love the Melting Pot (four course fondue resterant) but at $280 for 4 of us its not something we do every week....month... Year....!! Lol.

So I'd have to say locally it would me Applebee's... The Santa Fe Grilled Chicken Salad hold the guacamoli.... Half size. Its what I order every time we go.. Though Red Robin is also a great place to eat problem is I eat too much there!! Sigh....

Karren

Locally....The Pilot House ( amazing lobster dumplings) or Off Broadway (horseradish mashed potatoes are incredible), both are pretty popular here. I also adore a place called Shaddy's, its a local lebanese restaurant that has AMAAAAAAAAAAZing Shish Taouk......I could live off this stuff! And for chinese food, the "hotspot" is called China Garden, I swear the owner remembers everyone. Hes pretty cool!

yes i also have this mexican place near my work i like them to they have the best taco salad

OMG my mouth starts watering just thinking about all these places. I swear, American restaurants rock!

Of course everything is way greasier and the portions are noticeable bigger-compared to Europe. But damn it´s sooo good. If I had the money I would eat out every single day when I`m in the US, breakfast, lunch, and dinner, cause thanks to the lord (or more like my mom´s genes) I don´t gain weight so I could eat till I die (or get horribly constipated lol)

And I looove Danny´s and IHOP. We don´t have any big breakfast places anywhere so that´s definitely something cool to have.

And OMG the desserts are the best. They have the most calories you can imagine, and chocolate, and caramel sauce, and whipped cream, and HMMMMMM
love5.gif

I´m close to having an orgasm here. I am such a food whore
12.gif

I like...Ruby Tuesday (N. NJ) California Pizza Kitchen (N. NJ) Blue Smoke, Angelo and Maxie's (NY), Bubba Gump Shrimp Co (NY is best, but the one in San Francisco is good, too), Hard Rock Cafe, Nanni's (NJ), Marie Callander's (CA), Johnny Rocket, etc...=P

There is this place in Phoenix, AZ that was so interesting...and had great food...and these few other places in CA I don't remember the names of that were friggen awesome.

theres this diner called Tops by me in Newark..its the BEST diner n just restraunt ever so clean n HUGE portions...n they have ridiculous desserts ( everytype of cheesecake brownie.reeses.snickers mmm) n def. cheap..every single thing on the menu is sickkkk from burgers- seafood dinners...id def say thats my favorite overall ( that im mostly in the mood for) n that means alot coming from me cause theres not much i dont like lol

La Bourgogne French Restaurant--Kailua-Kona, Hawaii.

I have a ton MORE! It's just so hard to pick.

There's a small Italian restaurant over here which I love. It's really tiny, only about 15 tables inside and during summer about 10 more tables in the garden, but they have the most delicious food. I don't go there too often as they're quite expensive, but every once in a while I treat myself to a three course dinner.

Olive Garden is on of my favorites when I'm on the road. I can go to one just about anywhere and feel at home.

For local places I like a little Chinese place up the road and Wendy's is my favorite fast food.

Back