What's your FAVE brand of e/s & why??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Laura So, spill the beans girls!
What's your FAVE brand of e/s and why?

(you can't use color spectrum as a reason why!)

Ulta!!! Ok despite the wide range of color (sorry, Laura! LOL) they blend very easily, they are long lasting, and fairly inexpensive. Colors are very vibrant, they have sheer, matte & shimmery shades. They are also pretty large in size, so they last a loooooong time!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I flip-flop between Armani & Fresh. Both are amazing for my oily lids & have great pigmentation. Texture is very soft & color looks great against my yellow-olive skin tone.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Ulta!!! Ok despite the wide range of color (sorry, Laura! LOL) they blend very easily, they are long lasting, and fairly inexpensive. Colors are very vibrant, they have sheer, matte & shimmery shades. They are also pretty large in size, so they last a loooooong time!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I agree.. they have some pretty nice colors, I always have a hard time picking just 1 bc there all so pretty LOL

I like Aveda e's. They are a mineral eye shadow. They stay on all day and layer and blend well. The color assortment works well for me.

If I can't choose for the broad color spectrum, I'd have to go with Stila. The quality seems to be consistent throughout, and the texture and blendability is great! I've found many a great neutral in this line, though I do agree with Trisha that the color spectrum is not broad enough. They really should expand it!

Originally Posted by Laura How did i know you'd choose that one
biggrin.gif
You have ESP! LOL Scarlette, Love the new avatar! Awesome!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Loving the new avatar too Scarlette.. Have we any CHANEL e/s fans here? I wanna move away from MAC & BB Shimmerwashes now for a while & don't know where to start!! I'd love to start with Stila but the nearest counter is a 5 hour train journey so i can't test them on my hands before buying.. Hmm, what to do!

Latest posts

Back