What's your favorite brand for jeans?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i used to really like mis sixty but now i'm super into true religion jeans. i just love how they fit
smile.gif

I'll take whatever fits. Talbots, when having a serious sale. I'm 5'2" and rather curvy, so I can't wear Juniors. I like Talbot's Petites. Only on sale, though.

I got a great pair of white pants from Express, and they were only like $10.

I usually hesitate to spend anything over $20. $20 is my true limit. Am I being cheap?

Oh, and TrueFit (Levi's?) are really nice.

Currently I'm also lovin' my Tilt jeans! I also like the stretch. They are comfy and they look good on me. I have a hard time finding jeans to fit. I also like LEI, Levi's, and Duckhead. I recently purchased a pair of Hollister cords for $50 and they look bad now. The length, the fit..ugh! And I can't return them, what a bummer.

I like Anne Klein and J. Jill jeans, because I have short legs and they sell petite sizes that are not cut weird.

the only jeans that fit my pear-body right are charlotte rousse jeans. they're longgggggg, too, which is good for my 5'9" body.

My favorite all-around brand for jeans is probably Aeropostale. In fact, I'm wearing a pair right now!
smile.gif
Their sizes are pretty uniform and I love the washes/cuts/styles they come in! Lots of variety, imo. I probably have about 10 pairs of jeans from them alone! They don't have that big gap in the back of the waist like I get with a lot of other jeans that don't fit well. Anyone know why some jeans do that? And I also like some A&F, Hollister, Old Navy and Lucky jeans.

Back