What's Your Favorite Eyeliner?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm new here, just posted my intro thread :)  It's that time again to buy a new eyeliner.  My current faves are Urban Decays 24/7 pencil eyeliner and Makeup Forever's aqua eyes pencil eyeliner.  But is there anything better out there before I repeat buy one of these two?

I know I want pencil as opposed to liquid.  If you have a fave, please let me know what it is :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

1) Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner:

have been using for over 10 years...tried and true.  i never used primer and held up all day with oily eye lids!  love how dark the black ink is.

2)Stila All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner:  

2nd favorite...works like a pen-easy to use once you get use to it.  when i'm in a rush, i use this instead of bobbi brown.  this also has awesome staying power.

^^sorry, just caught that you like pencil over liquid:)  stila waterproof smudge sticks are also great.

I am loving the Stila smudge stick waterproof eyeliner. I feel like all the other pencil liners I have tried end up disappearing but the stila really doesn't on me. 

The Urban Decay 24/7 pencils, and the MUFE aqua eyes ones are my favorites as well, really the only ones I ever use.  Personally I think they're some of the best out there.  The ones I use the most are UD's Perversion and Woodstock.

I love my NYX slide on eyepencil. It is almost like a dupe of UD 24/7, but much more affordable, and as good as UD 24/7!

I love Urban Decay and am not sure if there's a better eyeliner. I'd stick with what you have.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone, I also am a fan of Stila Smudge Sticks.  By coincidence I just bought a new one on Saturday with the Sephora VIB sale going on before I looked at the responses to this thread.  I have 3 now, my new one is Blue Ribbon and I love it.

I am still gunna get a new black one, might look in to the Bobbi Brown although I'm not overly confident in my gel liner abilities, but they have such a good reputation!

After trying everything out there my Holy Grail has got to be L'Oreal Infallible in Carbon Black. It lasts me all day long and I have yet to touch it up at all!

Latest posts

Back