What's your favorite holiday Foods?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man. I love pumpkin pie with cool whip, homemade dinner rolls, any other desserts, homemade stuffing. I love to cook for everyone and enjoy eating these things a few times a year.

Yall have made me do hungry..... That all sounded so good. I cant wait for my Auntie's cream pies.... chocolate, coconut, and bannana! I will have a piece of all of them.... like every year. Only this year i am not telling myself that i cant. It never worked anyway...... I also cant wait for the stuufing, greenbean cass. with the crispy onoins, broccoli cheese cass., homemade yeast rolls, and the smoked greenburg turkey. They are the best!!! cold turkey the next day with a little salt is yummy too. I could go on and on.....

mannnn...... i am sooooo hungery!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Pumpkin Cheesecake!!!!!!! Me too!!! I won't eat pumpkin pie but pumpkin cheesecake!! Mmmm good! I love the creamy mashed potatoes!! And I like the veggie tray..

Latest posts

Back