What's your favorite place to buy candles from?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've only bought Candles from illumination's website when they are on sale and would like to get some ideas for stores. I'm not really a candle person but I like to light some up every now and then, especially during winter time when it's cold.

I like Yankee Candles, they have such a huge range of scents and they last. Votivo makes some of they most awesome candles, a little pricey but its worth it every now and then. Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I've only bought Candles from illumination's website when they are on sale and would like to get some ideas for stores. I'm not really a candle person but I like to light some up every now and then, especially during winter time when it's cold.

I really like Yankee's as well. They have a lot of scents and the throw is so strong. I buy most of my candles from The Tea Shop which is a local store here that sells candles..incense..gifts ect

I like Illuminations, and have bought candles from their stores (they have stores at most local malls). I also like the Yankee Candle Store at Main Place (Santa Ana). They have different scents, and some cute candle holders!

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I've only bought Candles from illumination's website when they are on sale and would like to get some ideas for stores. I'm not really a candle person but I like to light some up every now and then, especially during winter time when it's cold.

Back