What's your favorite store for bras?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Victoria's Secret too
smile.gif
and Gap is ok, I have found some great clearance items there! but I prefer Old Navy, since it's cheaper and they have a better selction of sizes.

And I love Target!

Oh I've never checked out Old Navy bras. I gotta do that next time I'm there.

Victoria's Secret has the pretty ones. I like Bali and any quality/pretty bras that look good with fitted shirts (no lines, etc). I am up for bra shopping anywhere they have good ones. I find many that I like at Express too. It's fun to get the matching panties. You just feel all sneaky and cool under your clothes... LOL. Wonderbra has some cute ones as well.

mutbanner3.gif

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Oh I've never checked out Old Navy bras. I gotta do that next time I'm there. Oops!
icon_eek.gif
I didn't read your post right! just read the "favorite store" part, and somehow missed the "favorite store for bras" part.
icon_redface.gif
guess I need to pay more attention to the subject line.Anyway, I like Old Navy for clothes, I actually haven't bought a bra there!

I mostly like Victoria's Secret Body bras or cotton ones.

Originally Posted by Californian Darn It! You've really pissed me off now, Littleweirdo. I am steamin' MAD!!
snake.jpg

What did I do?

Originally Posted by alittleweirdo What did I do? LOL NOTHING... that's why I am kidding! Relax! No worries... Just having fun with you.

Originally Posted by Californian LOL NOTHING... that's why I am kidding! Relax! No worries... Just having fun with you.

It's hard to tell if someone is being sarcastic online! and I'm getting sleepy!

Well, it may not be the highest end, but I usually shop at JC Penney's for bras, because my grandmother (very cool grandma - "Nan") worked there until a few years ago, but she still gets a discount for working there so many years. Her department was always intimate apparel/lingerie, and whenever she visits us, she measures me, and then buys me a few new bras. She's the best!!!
smile.gif

I usually get all that stuff at VS but one of the girls I work with recently went to Nordstroms and got measured professionally for her bra and she said that its the best fitting bra shes ever had, she also said that she had been wearing a bra that was too small according to Nordstroms. Something I think I need to do, I'm SO sure that she'll tell me my 36A is too small!
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Tinydancer I usually get all that stuff at VS but one of the girls I work with recently went to Nordstroms and got measured professionally for her bra and she said that its the best fitting bra shes ever had, she also said that she had been wearing a bra that was too small according to Nordstroms. Something I think I need to do, I'm SO sure that she'll tell me my 36A is too small!
icon_sad.gif
LOL - wanna trade? In the last year, I've gone from 36A to 36B, and I *hate* it! I always thought it would be better to have a little more there, but it is quite uncomfortable to me. My chest used to be the first place I'd gain and lose weight, but this time, I'm not losing any as of yet, and I'm *NOT* looking forward to being pregnant and getting even larger.
Maybe I'll feel better about them being larger after I get the lump checked, but it still makes me paranoid. Argh!

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea LOL - wanna trade? In the last year, I've gone from 36A to 36B, and I *hate* it! I always thought it would be better to have a little more there, but it is quite uncomfortable to me. My chest used to be the first place I'd gain and lose weight, but this time, I'm not losing any as of yet, and I'm *NOT* looking forward to being pregnant and getting even larger.
Maybe I'll feel better about them being larger after I get the lump checked, but it still makes me paranoid. Argh!

36B is too big?? I miss being a 36C! I'm a currently a 38D, and just glad that VS is making more cute bras for bigger sizes
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by alittleweirdo 36B is too big?? I miss being a 36C! I'm a currently a 38D, and just glad that VS is making more cute bras for bigger sizes
icon_smile.gif
icon_lol.gif
Like I said, "I always thought it would be better to have a little more there, but it is quite uncomfortable to me."
Well, for someone who's always been a comfortable "between an 'A' and 'B,'", I'm now quite uncomfortable, because I gained this weight in my breasts while on the pill, and have yet to lose it. I also have a lump in my breast, so the size that I am now is alarming to me because they tend to ache more, and cause discomfort. For someone who was an "A & 1/2" until 25, it's a difficult adjustment. At least when they were smaller, I didn't feel so awkward doing self-exams, but now there's just so much tissue that I don't know what I'm feeling half the time. It's hard to explain, but for me, 36B is too big. I know it's average for other women, though. You must understand, I'm just saying what I feel for myself.

And as this is as large as I'd ever want to be, knowing that when I'm pregnant, I'll go up several sizes, I am *REALLY* not looking forward to that.
icon_cry.gif

I am worried about the lump. I hope you go to the doc and get it taken care of! I have never been on the pill so I don't have first hand experience with its side effects. I hope that you are ok! Yeah the idea of getting huge and pregnant is NOT attractive to me either. I'll be truthful about it. However, I think that a lot of pregnant women look cute when their tummies peak out from their clothes. Wow.. still trying to get over that 38D that Alittleweirdo is carrying. Woah. That's every guys dream!

How come I didn't get bigger on the pill??? I could use some more size in that area cuz I'm 34A only
frown.gif
I loved it when I was pregnant because I was a C. I really didn't mind having bigger breasts. It was great.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) How come I didn't get bigger on the pill??? I could use some more size in that area cuz I'm 34A only
frown.gif
I loved it when I was pregnant because I was a C. I really didn't mind having bigger breasts. It was great. Think of it this way, Reija... gravity will be much kinder to you.

mutbannercharlies.gif

I love Victoria Secret bras. I am a 38D and their bra's are the only ones that fit the best for me.

I love Target bras! I can't see myself wearing a $35+ bra if the only person who sees it is my husband, and he couldn't care less. Besides, they fit well and are reasonably attractive.

Originally Posted by alittleweirdo I like Victoria's Secret too
smile.gif
and Gap is ok, I have found some great clearance items there! but I prefer Old Navy, since it's cheaper and they have a better selction of sizes. And I love Target!

Latest posts

Back