What's Your Go-To Style When You're Having Hair Troubles?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
low pony tail w/scrunchies and gel, really cute hats, or if it's too far beyond my control i go for the big guns - my wig! lol~

I wash it and wear it curly back in a ponytail. Or if it's straight i wear it back in a ponytail;the ponytail never seems to fail..lol

Pony tail. And in winter, there is always the toque as last resource.

I wear a hat and either put my hair in two braids, or just leave it down. My hat has become my best friend lately, it's been so windy outside that by the time my school bus comes to my stop in the morning, my hair is a rats nest.

my hair is 3 feet long...when I have a bad hair day (or to little time) I put a tightly wrapped bun on the back of my head...but even that bad hair day can be alittle pretty if you hike the bun up to the crown of your head (again, 3 feet of hair can be hard to manage) and do simple makeup with bold red lips...hide behind it and the hair blues will disappear! bold makeup detracts from people focusing on your hair, and even though your hair hasn't been washed in 3/4 days (its finals week gimme a break lol) you look classy. =)

sadly....I can't get it into a regular high pony tail anymore... its to long/thick to get up there and look good...but no way I'm cutting it john dear loves it to much!

One word: Ponytail!!!!!

Originally Posted by EyeCandyDiva /img/forum/go_quote.gif Bad hair=cute wig! LMAO LMAO!!!!

I was gonna have a bad hair day today
frown.gif
and it's true that it lowers my self esteem when I have to go do piece of crap ponytail. It doesn't look nice on me, cause I have little baby hairs and they stick out and I look like I have wings on the side of my forehead.... unless I hairspray the crap out of them, and I always do.

Anyway I didn't wanna feel crappy today so I did a little poof and a high ponytail.

It looked a lot like this...

Lots of bobby pins and hair clips usually save my bad hair days. I switch my part around, put in a little gel or mousse where needed to calm down or fix my curls, and use clips to fluff up my roots so they wont look greasy lol. Usually works pretty well.

I also like wearing a hat and two braids, but usually in the summer.

My hair is shoulder length in the front, and in the back, it hits about where the back of my skull hits my neck. So I end up doing a lot of half-up dos, because it's all I can manage.

i cant do pony tails for more than a couple hours with out getting bad headaches, i was in the mall recently with a friend and passed a wig shop and me and my friend wanted to try some on to see what we would look like with diffrent hair colors and styles, we like em so much we bought a couple. i got a long blond one with bangs and a pixie brown one, i want more, there great for bad hair days and creating diffrent looks with out commentments.

Latest posts

Back