what's your HG eye product?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
since i don't use an eye product *gasp*
icon_eek.gif
i was wondering what other girls use (or what they won't ever use). i'm 18 so why not start babying my eyes. :icon_love

At eighteen i would not suggest an eye cream at all.

Just treat it well.meaning dont rub your eyes ,or dont leave eye makeup on when you go to sleep.
biggrin.gif

i kind of wish i started using eye creme at that age! i would suggest to keep it moisturized and i agree about not rubbing it.. you'll just create wrinkles. i use BB's hydrating eye creme but i've been wanting to try Kiehl's avocado eye creme for the longest time.

Originally Posted by ayce i kind of wish i started using eye creme at that age! i would suggest to keep it moisturized and i agree about not rubbing it.. you'll just create wrinkles. i use BB's hydrating eye creme but i've been wanting to try Kiehl's avocado eye creme for the longest time. BB's refers too Burt's Bee's right? isn't that one made out of actual bees? or am i mistaken. lol.
icon_lol.gif

ah sorry i should've been more specific! BB as in Bobbi Brown. i've actually tried burt's bee's products and yes i think ive read that it did have some type of bee butt extract? someone correct me if im wrong lol..

Hi,

I just started using eye creams, I graduated from high school a year ago, but I think its a good idea to start. I think its a good idea because well for me, I wear makeup everyday and occasionally that one day a week I don't.Anyway, But since I wear a lot of heavy eye makeup, or any eye makeup, I take it off at night and that means rubbing, pulling and stretching the eyes, I try not to but to get a lot of the water proof stuff off I have to. So since I'm stretching the elasticity of my skin sooner, I would think that I would need to start using moisturizing eye creams and serums. I am using neutrogena healthy eyes eye cream. There is a lot of good eye creams though, I bought the neutrogena for $13 but there are places like the body shop and at a lot of the makeup counters have great ones. Payot had a great eye cream but Payot is no longer! Just shop around, or even the drugstore brands are good like olay.

Originally Posted by whoaitschell since i don't use an eye product *gasp*
icon_eek.gif
i was wondering what other girls use (or what they won't ever use). i'm 18 so why not start babying my eyes. :icon_love Im using DDF's nouring eye cream. i use it every day and night. it doesnt do much but make the skin around your eye really soft but its good for now.

i'm kind of partial to prescriptives vibrant eye creme. it does brighten up my eye area and has some life difusers. i've been looking at skyn iceland eye relief cream, but at $45 i'm still just looking. lol
icon_rolleyes.gif

Kim, what did you start her with? I have a daughter who is almost 6 and I know it's early but I'll keep in mind
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Also, what is your HG eye cream?

Originally Posted by Naturally I think it's a good idea..especially if you are wearing mu. I've already got my daughter doing a skin care regime and she's only 9 ..take care of that skin!

Like I said, I worked at Estee Lauder so I'm kinda partial cause that's the one I really know about. They have an eye cream for younger skin called Hydracomplete Eye which is strictly to "hydrate" the eye area and help prevent future wrinkling.

i think you could never be to young (or old) to start using eye creams. i'm 18, too, and have been using one since i was 17. if i don't, my eye area gets VERY dry. i use it to moisturize, just like the rest of my face and body.

I like Isomers fast lift eye serum. I like serums better than creams for my eye area because creams give me milia. But that's just me. You can get Isomers products at Shopnbc.

icon_cool.gif
Tashbash is right!! Because you're 18 you need more a hydrating eye product and Estee Lauder's Hydra Complete it would be perfect for you!! And Biotherm's product is perfect for young girls, you should try Aquasource eye gel for your eyes,it hydrates them!!
icon_biggrin.gif

My Holy Grail eye product is a serum, not a cream. Burt's Bee's Repair Serum, I just smear a little dab across my eyes before I go to sleep, and wake up with instantly smooth skin in the undereye area. Also seems to help my dark circles and my fine lines are WAY less visible. I just started using it but I love it that much.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

well.. for me, i feel that eye cream is a must. i use a light moisturizer with an SPF of 15 EVERY SINGLE DAY! Gotta do it! Then i use MAC's Fast Response Eye or Moisture Feed Eye, depending on the weather, etc.. Fast response is great for summer, Moisture feed is great for dry winter time!

i really like Benefit EyeCon for your eyes. it is suppose to get rid of dark circles, bags, helps with fine lines, etc. Although i do not have a problem with circles and bags i have found this eye stuff to make my eye lids feel so good, i always touch them, they're so soft. my mom, on the other hand does have dark circles, i guess (i never noticed it, but she does) and she loves this stuff. So i would reccomend this stuff for young, im in my early 20s, and older.

Latest posts

Back