What's your HG mineral makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me its Monave in Saturnina. Looove it.
biggrin.gif

Blush: Ocean Mist's Rosey?

Interesting reading everyone's choices as they are so varied.

My favorite foundation is EDM semi-matte formula of what I've tried so far. I started out with BE, but that brand is really nothing special and way overpriced. I've tried Lumier and Meow and might like them both better if I could find my color match! I do want to try Buff'd, Monave, and Lauresse next. I need longer lasting coverage.

For eyeshadows, I can say without a doubt I love Aromaleigh best. Her eyeshadows are amazing and she always comes out with new collections! She has a new one themed around Japan (forgot collection name). Her colors are TDF and apply well and stay on fantastic. I also really love Meow Cosmetics eyeshadows. I find Meow can be slightly less consistent. Some apply fantastic and the colors are gorgeous although there are a few that can be powdery, not intense as it looks in bag. I also think Pure Luxe has very nice eyeshadows as well and the samples are cheap. I've tried EDM and found their eyeshadow on the mediocre side. I really wanted to try Fyrinnae and She Space next.

For blush, EDM has the best! It has perfect pigmentation and lasting powder. I've also tried Aromaleigh which is alright and Lumiere which seems a bit "too" pigmented and rather hard to apply. I already have too many blushes so I'm not really looking for new brands to try out.

For lip products, I love Aromaleigh lippies! They smell nice and don't taste nasty as well.

For finishing powder, I don't have an official HG yet since I switch around. I use a variety of products. I use Aromaleigh's silk powder, high resolution, metamorphosis, etc. I think all of them are great. I like Pure Luxe's Glo Girl and I like Lumiere's finishing powder as well. I also like EDM Start to Finish. I do want to try Fyrinnae next for their rice powder.

Just want to update my foundation HG portion. Since then thanks to this forum I've tried Joppa and Earthen Glow Minerals. Both of these brands have fantastic coverage and they are long lasting. I still have yet to try Lauress which should be coming in the mail soon, but I am guessing from reviews I'll love this brand as well. I thought all minerals were the same, but the new brands I've tried both have noticeably longer lasting coverage. The colors I've tried are ok, but I think I'll try to find a better color match. They are both definitely better than any other brands I've tried. EM goes in third place with them. EM is cheap, but doesn't last nearly as long. Also EGM eye shadow pigments are gorgeous. I love the purple cascading color! Joppa's galaxy eyecolor with the innocence as highlighter was nice as well.

Latest posts

Back