What's your MUT Timeframe?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just depends no specific time frame. I am generally online between 10am and 3pm eastern time ..sometimes at night too it just depends..

Monday - Friday I'm off and on from 7:30am - 11pm... Saturday and Sunday I'm off and on (more on) from 8am - 11pm... So, I'd say basically, I'm on and off MuT daily for about 14 hours or so...

off and on from 4pm to like 9:30pm is like the usual normal time frame, unless by some miracle my kids are extra quiet and are entertaining themselfs and my husband is watching tv in the living room then i'll go on maybe from 2:30 or 3pm till' about 9:30 or 10
tongue.gif
m

During work time... from 7 pm - 2 am. With lots of breaks inbetween.

Usually, I have MUT open on my window - but I'm not looking through the pages, you can say.

On weekends - from noon till night with breaks. I'm mostly on at night tho...the time when I respond to messages and post.

lately it's been 5pm-23pm, when i had more time on my hands it was more like 9am-1am lol, i have a boring life.

Back