What's your nail look?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like to keep my nails filed to a medium length. Usually with a pastel color topped with some sparkle or shimmer.

At the moment I have Sally Hansen 'Magic' polish (iridescent purple) w/

Tony & Tina 'Uncondtional Love' on top (sparkley).

I don't like dark polish on my hands. It makes them look old.

yazzy
tongue.gif

I usually go with a classic red color on my nails. I go darker wine around Christmas and a little lighter in spring.

I always have my nails either unpolished or french manicure and quite long, and they're usually frenched; I don't usually go for colours on my fingers I just don't like the way it looks unless it's for a special occasion, but on the flipside I go wild on my toes I usually paint them all the bright or dark or quirky colours I would never dream of painting on my fingers.

My nails are currently painted in Rimmel's Razz something or other. They are natural in a soft square shape and not too long or short. They're slightly shorter than NYAngel's nails. Thanks to biotin supplements & Sally Hansen's Hard As Nails, my nails are strong and grow fast now.

I love bold colors on nails. I like to wear red in the winter, Essie's Cherry Bing is a nice bright yet slightly deep color & bright pinks in the summer, Essie's Exotic Liras is my favorite. I also LOVE Opi's Belize it or Not and wear it all year round. French manicure are gorgeous too and I've gotten so good that I can do it myself and people think I've had them done.

red as usual, my nails are strong but I have to keep them short cuz I play piano

Originally Posted by Salope or French manicure are gorgeous too and I've gotten so good that I can do it myself and people think I've had them done. I'm like that to, I don't know what it is but my hand just gets so steady and precise (it's probably the perfectionist in me), another one of my little things is I have to have them as white as possible; I despise using a natural white for people to say 'why didn't french them like you usually do?' and they don't belive me till it chips.
icon_frown.gif

My own nails are horrible and not strong at all they always chip and break so i've been having white and pink acrylic done for a few years now (another addiction of mine)

i just have regular nails, they are a little long which reminds me i have to cut them, and no nail polish

My nails grow really long and strong. To get them in shape for the holidays, I just cut them down and started over. I never had to use fake tips or anything like that.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i always paint my nails with a french manicure pink colour, or just a clear coat of teflon tuff when i dont have time to do them. heres a pic:

I am currently sporting the 'chronically bitten' look in an unflattering texture of 'ragged and unkempt.'

I'm lucky to be able to grow long natural nails. Right now I'm wearing Aphrodite's Pink Nightie by OPI.

Just changed my polish today. Now I'm wearing Estee Lauder Jungle Red, on my fingers and toes.

I generally leave my fingernails clear... When I used to get tips, I'd get a French or American manicure. As for my toes, basically anything goes LOL!

Back