What's your natural hair color?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
And do you wear your natural hair color or dye it?

Mine is a dark ash brown, but it's currently a warm medium brown.

The plan is to grow out my natural color, which is scary because I haven't seen it in years now.

icon_redface.gif

My natural color I guess is medium brown (or a slight bit darker) I sometimes dye it beck to med. brown as it usually lightens up a bit and there's a reddish tone to it... which always comes back anyway - LOL So I haven't dyed it in awhile.. Just going to let it do it's thing!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

<CENTER> </CENTER>

I have naturally blonde hair that is getting darker every year -- right now it's dark blonde but not quite dark enough to be considered light brown. My mom's hair was exactly the same, so that probably means I will have brown hair by age 40 like she did
smile.gif
I've never dyed my hair .... although if it gets too dark of a brown I might lighten it up a bit, since I would probably look a little too gothic with dark hair and my pale skin!
smile.gif

natural is black, but i colored & highlighted for years. i'm trying to go back to my natural, but it's hard w/all the regrowth.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I've dark dark dark brown hair.. Although in recent months i'm seeing a hint of red/copper off it which is weird coz i haven't died my hair in about 2 years! I've been using wash in, wash out dyes for the past few weeks to add more shine. I'm addicted to them now!

Mine is a light honey-brown, with natural highlights of golden blonde and red. I've only temporarily dyed it twice, and don't plan on doing that again, until I start graying more (I already have a small gray patch, but it's half-hidden under my hair).

My natural hair color? Hmmmmmmmmmm, I forgot. Actually I just colored it last week to try and get it close to what I remember, I just got tired of the blond thing for now. I used a dark ash blond that looks more like a medium brown on me, very pretty color though and my hair looks healthy and shiny this shade, I have a lot of gray hair too but for now the color has them hidden.

114120.gif

My natural hair color is dark brown, but its a little lighter now since because I was dying it before I got pregnant. Now I'm gonna try going natural again. I can actually feel the difference already. My hair seems much shiner and softer; and its only been about 4 months since I last dyed it.

You are sooo right Janelle: Brunettes do have more fun!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Natural? What's that?!?

Well, I haven't had my whole head my natural color since I was 14; but my roots come in at a dark ash blonde. (Level 7 in haircolor speak)

I am currently a level 2; which is Jet Black!

My natural hair color is a very, VERY dark brown. It took me 3 years to find the right red color to dye my hair. I finally found it about 4 or 5 years ago. My son is 4 years old and he has never seen my natural hair color until now. For the past 6 months or so, I have not had the money to get my hair colored, so I am 2 toned right now. This is the first time he has ever seen my natural color. But, hopefully this coming week I will have my deep auburn red back. I HOPE SO!!

My natural hair is dark brown with auburn highlights. However, back a year ago I made the impulsive decision to dye my hair jet black (at home) and can STILL see it. So my hair is dark brown/black... with some grey strands around my hairline.
icon_cry.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Gotta get that covered up!

My natural hair color is dark brown. I have experimented with honey colored hightlights, black, burgandy and right now, I dyed it an expresso color to even it all out. I think I am going to stop with the coloring for at least this year so that it can get healthier and then I will try something new.

mine's dark blonde i usually dye it a little lighter dark blonde lol but right now it's grown out for like 9 months and my brother just highlighted it

DSCF0015.jpg

mine is the classic ashy blonde that you get when your wheat blonde hair from your child days turns darker and darker every year.

I hate,hate,hate my natural hair color. I´ve been coloring/bleaching/highlighting it since I was 15. right now I´m highlighting it so it´s a medium blonde I´d say.

looking back at the pics from when I was 14 I look like a wallflower. no color in my hair and in my pale face. HORRIBLE
eek.gif

My natural is a level 9 blonde a bit on the ashy side, I color it with a level 12 blue/violet base which makes is look almost white.

My hair is naturally a 6.5 - 7, depending on the season. I've had blonde hightlights forever, and just recently I decided to dye it back my natural color. NO more roots!

Mine is very dark brown. I have been coloring it to cover grays but I was just matching my natural shade. Then about 5 months ago I decided to go lighter when L'oreal came out with some new hi-lift browns. The shade I chose was a medium golden brown but it came out a bit reddish on me. I still like it tho, it really warmed up my complexion. When my roots grow in, wow! I really notice how much lighter my hair is now. At first i didn't think it was that different.

I don't stray too far from my natural haircolor or do highlights b/c of the damage factor (I do relaxers) and the upkeep. I'd love to go to a caramel or honey shade someday!

Originally Posted by Arielle mine is the classic ashy blonde that you get when your wheat blonde hair from your child days turns darker and darker every year.
I hate,hate,hate my natural hair color. I´ve been coloring/bleaching/highlighting it since I was 15. right now I´m highlighting it so it´s a medium blonde I´d say.

looking back at the pics from when I was 14 I look like a wallflower. no color in my hair and in my pale face. HORRIBLE
eek.gif

mine is like that too. it was really light when i was a kid and it just got darker
frown.gif

My got darker too after I had my son. My hair used to be beautiful blonde that everybody thought was fake. Now it's dishwater blonde. Yuck!

Latest posts

Back