What's Your Star Sign?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by K*O*

January 16th - hmmm ~ Tony, Lemme see what my book says....lol "These natives possess artistic, inspired, and intellectual minds. Unless they have the proper companions and surroundings, their sensitive psyche can easily develop an inferiority complex. Marked introspection, with an inclination to become moody and despondent at the slightest provocation, should be eliminated by pleasant, physical satisfaction. One aspect in this Horoscope indicates that a career combining both executive and artistic abilities will bring great success"

Oh that is SOO NOT me! Not artistic, not moody in the slightest, not sensitive! lol

i'm an aries! i'm going down the thread wondering where all my fellow aries are. thank god for lilla
wink.gif

I'm a taurus my birthday just passed may 8th

and my element is earth (boring huh lol)

Yay Jen, I am not alone
icon_cheesygrin.gif
. How is everything going with your work? Hope you get nice customers
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer i'm an aries! i'm going down the thread wondering where all my fellow aries are. thank god for lilla
wink.gif

I don't know
confused.gif
I guess sometimes people just work things out when they really want it. I am Areis and so is my husband. We have the same birthday... Can you believe two Rams have been together for over 15 years!!!!
icon_eek.gif
It sure has been great and not so easy sometimes
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by charms23 Wow this is so interesting! Do you mind if I ask you, how about Water and Air for compatibility? I don't know how they would related to each other
confused.gif

Originally Posted by lilla Yay Jen, I am not alone
icon_cheesygrin.gif
. How is everything going with your work? Hope you get nice customers
smile.gif
everything's going well, thanks! i get the occasional pain in the asses
wink.gif
thanks for asking!
smile.gif

I'm a Sag and I'm a TRUE SAG in every way. But I've always been told by people who've done readings and charts for me that I'm a typical male Sag. I don't know what the difference between male and female Sags are.

I've had 3 long term relationships before and they've all been with Aries men, but my man now is a Scorpio-I don't know how fit for each other we're supposed to be, but it's working pretty good so far
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Anytime sweetie
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer everything's going well, thanks! i get the occasional pain in the asses
wink.gif
thanks for asking!
smile.gif

I'm a cancer/water element....if there's a beach nearby, I'll find it.
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Sofia I'm a cancer/water element....if there's a beach nearby, I'll find it.
icon_biggrin.gif
mine is so boring lol i am earth just call me dirt lol

Originally Posted by charms23 Wow this is so interesting! Do you mind if I ask you, how about Water and Air for compatibility? I don't know how they would related to each other
confused.gif
Here's a little something on both Air & Water signs...this will guide you a little better.
AIR SIGN

OVERVIEW: People born under the element of air are the talkers and communicators of the zodiac. Ask an air sign if you need something written or spoken. They are always full of ideas which seem to materialize out of thin air. Just like the air around us they are always moving and changing. And just when we think we know them, they change again. Air signs are very social people so make sure you invite plenty of them to your parties if you want the event to go with a swing. With lots of air signs at a gathering the room will soon be full of the buzz of conversation.

QUALITIES: Air signs are objective and rational and sometimes to the extreme. Often they can become completely impractical in their actions and beliefs. With their head in the clouds they usually do not like to get involved with intense emotional relationships. They treasure their freedom and independence far too much for this. Like the air, these signs hate to be restricted. Freedom is their keynote.

COMPATIBILITY:If you restrict an air sign they will grow to resent you. Air Signs are unhappy in claustrophobic relationships. However they are ideally suited to each other and enjoy the company of other air signs. They sometimes find it hard when it comes to expressing emotions. Also, they are worriers. In particular they will worry about committing themselves to anything or anyone. An air sign likes to keep their options open in case they change their mind later. Air signs will get along well with fire signs. Without air fire becomes acrid smoke. Similarly, fire people will stimulate and help motivate the air signs.

WATER SIGN:

OVERVIEW: Water always finds its own level. Water signs therefore conform to the elements around them. They are motivated by their feelings and emotions. They are stimulated by other water signs who share their need for deep personal conversations. Painfully sensitive, the water signs are sometimes more concerned with your feelings and needs then their own. They almost enjoy a good cry and will love sentimental old movies.

QUALITIES: Water signs are psychic and secretive. However their oversensitivity will sometimes cause them to retreat from the world and into themselves. Occasionally this leads to compulsive behavior and irrational fears. if the emotions get completely out of control water signs are likely to turn to drugs or alcohol. Sometimes it is food that provides the escape from their sensitive disposition.

COMPATIBILITY: Water signs need trust. Because of this they will get on well with earth signs who are dependable and stable. Earth signs help keep water signs calm and relaxed. Sometimes water signs can become so highly strung and over emotional that the simplest things can get blown out of all proportion. They can be real drama queens. Water signs dislike the boisterous yet cool personalities of the air and fire signs. Water signs get on well with other water signs. Here emotions are of paramount importance. Water signs together can be very supportive of each other and have a mutually caring relationship.

Originally Posted by K*O* Here's a little something on both Air & Water signs...this will guide you a little better.
AIR SIGN

OVERVIEW: People born under the element of air are the talkers and communicators of the zodiac. ..... Air signs are very social people so make sure you invite plenty of them to your parties if you want the event to go with a swing....

QUALITIES: Air signs are objective and rational and sometimes to the extreme. .... With their head in the clouds they usually do not like to get involved with intense emotional relationships.

COMPATIBILITY:If you restrict an air sign they will grow to resent you. Air Signs are unhappy in claustrophobic relationships. ...

Hm, the only quality I have of Air signs is that I am very logical and not extremely emotional (hubby is more of a romantic than I am!). However I am not social at all (even though I said in another thread that I'm more outgoing that I used to be, I'd still prefer to stay at home with hubby than go to a party! I have to make an effort to be social!)
I know some people might consider our marriage "claustrophobic" since we don't have many friends outside our marriage (except for long-distance friendships with old college friends) but I don't mind it! (However, after we move after graduation and get settled into a new town, I wouldn't mind making some new friends that we could hang out with!)

Originally Posted by K*O* http://www.live-astro.com/content/compatibility/
Check your compatibility with your partner !! lol

That gave similar results as to what I've seen on other quizzes ... this one said we aren't compatible AT ALL because we are complete opposites! I'm supposed to be logical, intellectual, emotionally shallow, not wanting to be tied down, where hubby is supposed to be more passionate and emotional .... however as I mentioned, hubby and I are very much alike! I do tend to be a little more logical while he is a little more intuitive, but otherwise we have very similar personalities and get along great with little effort (just your occasional disagreement
wink.gif
) ... this quiz makes it sound like a Gemini and Scorpio will have to constantly work at their relationship until they wear themselves out!

Originally Posted by girl_geek

Hm, the only quality I have of Air signs is that I am very logical and not extremely emotional (hubby is more of a romantic than I am!). However I am not social at all (even though I said in another thread that I'm more outgoing that I used to be, I'd still prefer to stay at home with hubby than go to a party! I have to make an effort to be social!)
I know some people might consider our marriage "claustrophobic" since we don't have many friends outside our marriage (except for long-distance friendships with old college friends) but I don't mind it! (However, after we move after graduation and get settled into a new town, I wouldn't mind making some new friends that we could hang out with!)

Girl Geek,
Reija and I are very similar with your story. We have very little friends outside our marriage and we spend every waking moment together with ZERO, I mean zero fighting. We are both so easy going and giggly. Some people say "oh that isn't healthy not to fight" lol. We laugh at that comment and go have more fun. We have been married 7 years now and still feel like we love each other's time.

We do not feel claustrophobic at all
wink.gif

I am a Libra (air sign) and I am my sign through and through.
icon_biggrin.gif
My mother is a huge astrology buff and I am fascinated by it!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Girl Geek,
Reija and I are very similar with your story. We have very little friends outside our marriage and we spend every waking moment together with ZERO, I mean zero fighting. We are both so easy going and giggly. Some people say "oh that isn't healthy not to fight" lol. We laugh at that comment and go have more fun. We have been married 7 years now and still feel like we love each other's time.

We do not feel claustrophobic at all
wink.gif

awww how sweet
biggrin.gif

Back