What's Your Star Sign?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi MuT lovers!
icon_smile.gif
I have always been interested in Astrology, and i would love to know what birth sign you are? There are 12 different Sun signs in the zodiac and we are each grouped according to 4 elements~each representing four basic approaches to life. Did you know each sun sign even has it's own Gem Stone,Crystal(s) and even a signature Aromatherapy Oil?! If you don't know for sure which star sign you are, you can check the dates below. You can then see what element you are.

Aries~ 20th march-20 April ~The Ram

Taurus~ 20 April-21 May~The Bull

Gemini~ 21 May-21 June~The Twins

Cancer~ 21 June-22 July~The Crab

Leo~ 22July-23August~The Lion

Virgo~ 23August-23September~The Virgin

Libra~ 23 September-23 October~The Scales

Scorpio~ 23 October-22 November~Scorpion

Sagittarius~ 22 November-21 December~The Archer

Capricorn~ 21 December-20January~The Goat

Aquarius~ 20th January-19 February~The Water Carrier

Pisces~19 February-20 March~The Fish

Elements

Fire- Aries Sagittarius and Leo

Earth-Virgo Capricorn and Taurus

Water-Scorpio Cancer and Pisces

Air- Aquarius Gemini and Libra

For example, i am Aquarius, born in January and my element is Air (which explains why my head is always in the clouds...hahaha) Do you think you are typical of your sign? and your element?

My star sign is CANCER, and my element is water. Don't know what the water means though!! I always read my horoscopes & i believe them 100%. So many things have happened to me that have been told in my horoscope that i do believe there is truth to them!

I am a Capricorn!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by candy

Hi MuT lovers!
icon_smile.gif
I have always been interested in Astrology, and i would love to know what birth sign you are? There are 12 different Sun signs in the zodiac and we are each grouped according to 4 elements~each representing four basic approaches to life. Did you know each sun sign even has it's own Gem Stone,Crystal(s) and even a signature Aromatherapy Oil?! If you don't know for sure which star sign you are, you can check the dates below. You can then see what element you are.

Elements​

For example, i am Aquarius, born in January and my element is Air (which explains why my head is always in the clouds...hahaha) Do you think you are typical of your sign? and your element?

Are you good with money, tony? I've heard that Cap's are good at saving $$ (definitly not a part of my sign thats for sure!)

I am a Gemini - (Air element) so I guess I'm a twin! lol

I used to read a lot on astrology - did a few High school reports on the subject. Its pretty interesting on how accurate they can be!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
(or opposite - depending what time you were born in your sign)

I'm water just with you sista!!! ^5!!

Originally Posted by laura127 My star sign is CANCER, and my element is water. Don't know what the water means though!! I always read my horoscopes & i believe them 100%. So many things have happened to me that have been told in my horoscope that i do believe there is truth to them!

I'm a Libra, I've never followed this stuff very much, only read my horoscope occasionally.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%" background=libratopbg.gif>

libratop.gif
title.gif

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=350 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="100%">

LIBRA

BORN: Sept 23 - Oct 22

SYMBOL: Scales, d

ELEMENT: Air

PLANETS: Venus

COLOR: Pink

PLANETARY STONE: Sapphire

TRAITS:

» Diplomatic

» Intelligent

» Thoughtful

» Sociable

» Strong sense of justice

» Likes change

» Flirty

» Visual

» Sentimental

» Optimistic

» Indecisive

» Charming

» Artistic

» Harmonious

» Idealistic

» Self-indulgent

» Romantic

» Over-generous

» Tactful

» Ambitious

» Creative

» Kind

» Peace-loving

FAMOUS LIBRANS:

» Oscar Wilde

» John Lennon

» Eminem

» Barbara Walters

» Nietzsche

» Gwyneth Paltrow

» Donna Karan

» Ralph Lauren

» Catherine Zeta-Jones

» Jenna Elfman

» Neve Campbell

» Matt Damon

» Hugh Jackman

» Luciano Pavarotti

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I'm Libra - on the cusp of Virgo....and true to my sign - its amazing how the elements seem to work (water/earth - fire/air) .... interesting topic
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Are you good with money, tony? I've heard that Cap's are good at saving $$ (definitly not a part of my sign thats for sure!)
I am a Gemini - (Air element) so I guess I'm a twin! lol

I used to read a lot on astrology - did a few High school reports on the subject. Its pretty interesting on how accurate they can be!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
(or opposite - depending what time you were born in your sign)

Im a gemini/taurus,born on the cusp.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura My star sign is CANCER, and my element is water. Don't know what the water means though!! I always read my horoscopes & i believe them 100%. So many things have happened to me that have been told in my horoscope that i do believe there is truth to them! I´m cancer too!

hehe. me too!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle I´m cancer too!

My bf is a Leo (and his name is Leo.. go figure! LOL) so how well is His Fire with My Air?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I am a Gemini - (Air element) so I guess I'm a twin! Me too! High five sista!
4_1_201.gif

I've never believed horoscopes but used to read mine on occasion just for fun ... I'm a Gemini, and I know I don't fit all of the traits typical of Geminis. The teen magazines I used to read always said that Geminis are supposed to be very outgoing and into partying, but I am very shy and introverted and hate parties (unless it's just a small group of close friends getting together)! Otherwise I don't know what's supposed to be typical of my sign and element. But it seemed like the only times that my horoscope came true was when it was so vague that any number of circumstances could have been considered as having fulfilled the horoscope! (Plus I believe that God's will directs our lives more than the stars anyway!
wink.gif
)

Hubby is a Scorpio and one time I looked up on a website to see how compatible a Scorpio and Gemini are, and it said we weren't supposed to be very compatible and that the two signs had a lot of opposite characteristics, and said we'd have a lot of obstacles to overcome to make the relationship work! But we get along because we are so similar and we always know where the other person's coming from, and we seldom have to "work" at our relationship (unlike with my ex)!

I'm a Scorpio and my element is water. Water symbolizing deep, perhaps? If so, I'm a deep thinker as I try to analyze everything. As for Capricorns and money...my first boyfriend was a Capricorn and he was so tight with his money you couldn't shove a straight pin up his wazoo! In fact, he was so tight I ended up paying for my meal when he took me out to celebrate my birthday. What a birthday that was...el cheapo bastard!

I think it is funny that I am a pisces-a fish and my element is water. I don't even know how to swim and at 32, I don't think this old dawg is going to ever learn that trick. I have resigned myself to the fact that I will always be in the shallow end-or the kiddie pool
icon_cry.gif

Janelle, listen to Mommy.....FIRE & AIR....is the perfect combo...GO FIGURE!!!...That's what me & Daddy are.....and we've been married for 29 yrs !!
icon_eek.gif
Lord have Mercy ! lol

What it comes down to in laymen terms: Earth needs the water to Grow....Fire needs the Air to stoke the fire and make it ignite some more... if you can remember how these Elements work with one another - you should be able to pick and choose your next boyfriend - example: lets say your are a Water sign (Cancer, Scorpio Pisces) and your boyfriend is the same sign.....forget it!...It'll NEVER work....2 water signs? You'll Drown Each Other - Or...if your're a Taurus & he's a Capricorn....NO WAY .,.. 2 earth signs???? - You'll DRY each other out - there's NO growth in that relationship - you're wasting your time!.... I love astrology!.....
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 My bf is a Leo (and his name is Leo.. go figure! LOL) so how well is His Fire with My Air?
wink.gif

Mine is Aries, The Ram
icon_cheesygrin.gif
and I am Fire
icon_eek.gif
Matches me pretty well most of the time
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Pauline

Hi MuT lovers!
icon_smile.gif

Elements​

I am a Capricorn!

January 16th - hmmm ~ Tony, Lemme see what my book says....lol "These natives possess artistic, inspired, and intellectual minds. Unless they have the proper companions and surroundings, their sensitive psyche can easily develop an inferiority complex. Marked introspection, with an inclination to become moody and despondent at the slightest provocation, should be eliminated by pleasant, physical satisfaction. One aspect in this Horoscope indicates that a career combining both executive and artistic abilities will bring great success"

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) I am a Capricorn!

Latest posts

Back