Whats Your Star Sign?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What your star sign girls? You can work this out from your birth date. Are you a sexy scorpio, a firey Leo, Flirty Libra or Humanitarian Aquarian, adventurious Sagittarius or go getting Aries? There are 12 different star signs and 4 elements. Are you typical of your sign? Which sign do you love or hate and why? Met a match made in heaven with another sign? Lets talk about it and see what we are all made off! Earth; Virgo Capricorn and Taurus Fire; Leo Sagittarius and Aries Air; Gemini Aquarius and Libra Water; Pisces Cancer and Scorpio

I'm a Virgo and fit the sign description well and I'm married to another earth sign Capricorn so I have a very happy marriage. We fit extremely well together since we are both earth signs. I read somewhere a long time ago that your best match is all the signs in your element and it seems to work for us.

I am a typical Aquarian, which explains why i love to try new products and create interesting looks. As an air sign i like to express my individuality but like the futuristic edgy look. I have my moon in Scorpio which is why at night time i love to wear dramatic makeup with red lipstick.The Fem'e Fatal in me! Though my day time look is a more natural make up, but with that metallic eye to finish the look. I love wearing silver jewelry which suits my cool coloring. Hobbies are analizing hand writing, you can tell a lot about a person, their mood and personality type. I love going to the gym and martial arts. I am vegetarian, and like muching plenty fruit and veg. Like any woman my big passion is chocolate! I am very open minded and belive in life after death, and all people should have the same human rights that most of us enjoy.I worry about the state of the world and hate wars,but i can still see the good in people. I support animal charities and just love animals.

Hi Reija, That seems like a great match. I agree that it does help if someone is of the same element. At least they understand where you are coming from and on the same wave length.

Gemini!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Pauline a sexy scorpio, This is exactly what I am...
icon_lol.gif

I am a Sagittarius. I do not really act like a typical Sagittarius. I am acutally very girlie. I suck at all sports.

I'm a Capricorn... Although, I hate being outdoors since I'm allergic to bees, I hate bugs/insects, and I can't stand the smell of "fresh clean air" as it's called... However, I do tend to prefer more Earth toned e/s and whatnot... I'm definitely loyal & ambitious as are two traits of Capricorns!

Originally Posted by Tesia I am a Sagittarius. I do not really act like a typical Sagittarius. I am acutally very girlie. I suck at all sports. You'd have to find your rising and moon signs...a sun sign isn't the "end all" of one's personality. If you want a good "free report", go to http://www.alabe.com
I'm Taurus Sun, Sagittarius Rising, and Aquarius Moon.

My husband is Scorpio Sun, Aries Rising, and Pisces Moon.

Lastly, our daughter is Virgo Sun, Leo Rising, and Virgo Moon.

We have a nice "firecracker" quality to our household. LOL

Oh...,it's nice to see this thread again,i have to say it brings back memories.

Husband and I are both classic Taureans, emotional, stubborn, and fight well -- perfect for each other.

Latest posts

Back