Whats your style?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i try to look "different" but I guess I'm not successful b/c my co worker and I keep getting the same pants lol

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hell I'm trying for any look that doesn't say "Guy in a dress". Hahaha. But its always classyish and not very casual...
add_wegbrech.gif
HAHA GOOD ONE!!

Lol I dont know what Id call my style but it used to be very punk, all black, spikey jewelry, baggy pants. I changed a lot since then but I kept a bit of that style too so I got some thing unique I guess.

Always constant though is form fitting, tight, sexy, the colors black red white and grey, revealing, high heels, lots of shiny accessories, and if not heels a pair of air forces. Thats me lol. I never wear any other colors, no patterns, and I hate flats.
moa.gif

it depends on the occasion. but i'm trying to wear more skirts or anything else aside from wearing jeans all the time. and i like wearing clothes that people would wonder where i got them. coz here everyone shops at the same places and you could almost guess instantly where someone got her outfit.

hard to say. you will never see me in dresses and "feminine" shoes.

my looks are always based on teeshirts, jeans and doc martens, so i guess it's very casual and a bit rock 'n roll.

Mine's seasonal, I noticed;

Summer/Spring/freakish warm weather -- Punk-ish style...since I get to wear skirts ;D

Winter -- more hip hop style

It's like..fashionably bi-polar, hehe.

I am defineately "can't afford me look". I love to dress. And honestly lots of times like to copp the attitude that "you can't have me". Hate to admit that

Comfort LOL! That's my biggest thing... I could really care less about fashion trends, I just need to be comfortable... And obviously feel like I look good LOL! But, I'm just as happy in jeans and a sweater as I am in a pinstripe suit
smile.gif

O that's a sexy look. Lately i've been wearind clothes from forever 21, guess, Image, et. I love those clothes. I like mixing it with some punk at times because that's how i used to dress. I grew out of the docs, fishnets, ripped pants thought. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've been told I look "modern punk"... I like skinny black jeans, tees with something meaningful on them, converse, motorcycle boots or red (and gold!) heels are usually on my feet. I also adore buttoned shirts with frills and pinstripes to death!

Style ... lol what is that ? seriously I'm in jeans and basic top ( polo,v-neck) with flats and little to no accessories. In the evening a skirt and loose top but when I do find the time for myself I would have to say middle age classy yet casual not to sassy heels and fully accessorized.

hmmm...my day looks are a bit more casual. jeans & tees. for night, i'm dressier, ecspecially if i'm going out clubbin.....heels, halters, etc. my style really just varies with my mood. some days i'm boho, urban, preppy, glam. styles i hate: punk & goth. i never get into checkered shoes, pink hats, or lots of black and chains. it's just soo unappealing to me.

I think you should go for a sophisticated look with some glam.

Make sure to wear accessories!

But don't over do it.

my style would be..always changing depending how i am feeling that day some days neautral, bright,pretty,sexy,funky,trendy etc i never go for one style why limit yourself to one thing i say lol

ok. haha. ive never heard of looking expensive..not since cruella deville. =] BUT i would have to say that my style is emo/crunkk/preppy monsta. haha. well, im just different. no one can give me a specific title other than my name. i love preppy clothes, like aeropostle hoodies & whatnot. i love eyeliner. & lots of it. i love ghetto hoodies. they are great.

Originally Posted by monniej /img/forum/go_quote.gif i guess i'd say put together and functional. i'm pretty much in business attire most of the time. slacks and blazers, pencil skirts and blazers, etc. on the weekends i like jeans with button down shirts and camis. pretty run of the mill. i asked myself who i'd be if i didn't have to work in corporate? i think i'd love to work in a tatoo parlour and do permanent makeup & beautiful art! i'd have my nose pierced and let me hair go super crazy. i'd love to work with someone like kat von d! i love her edgy style! i'd still do it today, but i think it might freak out my hubby & son! lmao~

Back