Whats your style?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of my friends called my style Soft Hipster.  (I'm on the right) I usually wear jeans, t-shirts and keds.​
 ​

Working days, office lady look

At home, no look, just wear something to keep warm or sometimes naked  
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Party, little sexy cat look

Dating, gentle lady look  :)

Lol "but you can't afford me"

My style is kind of eclectic. 

I'm girly but slightly edgy with a little lowkey sex appeal thrown in there.

I channel Kim K a lot because we have similar body shapes (non-pregnant Kim anyways)

I love layering and gold accessories

I like leopard print; bright colors; big earrings, necklaces, bracelets; studs... BUT not everything together. I think my style is feminine and girly but kind of eclectic with some rock elements.

I definitely think I still have a lot to learn!

Here are few examples of my style

Y'all should post some pictures of your style too!!
wink.gif

after those "you will not afford to look at me" i think its upto you what you like actually.

krisshu you are beautiful :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and i like leopard prints too and flower prints a lot. Boho a bit. Skinny jeans, jeans shirt, ramose jacket, converse shoes. Think it's nothing special. 

I like feminine, smart outfits. I tend to wear a lot of dark and neutral colours. I'm also obsessed about ankle boots and long coats.

My style and preferences are constantly changing. I have a lot to learn.

Originally Posted by NinetteRose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

krisshu you are beautiful :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and i like leopard prints too and flower prints a lot. Boho a bit. Skinny jeans, jeans shirt, ramose jacket, converse shoes. Think it's nothing special. 
Thank You Rose! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by colormeup /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Lately I've been going for the, I'm expensive and you can't afford me look.

What look do you go for?
And I'm going for a "back off, I'm a witch" look. LOL

For me, it depends on the season, as weird as that sounds. In the fall, I'm all excited to start wearing tights and coats again so I take full advantage and my style becomes a little more trendy and sharp and pulled together. In the winter, I get lazy and kind of sick of the weather so I'm all about comfy sweaters and leggings and jeans (but I still make sure I look put-together and I never wear sweats). In the spring, I'm excited to be able to ditch pants, so I'll wear skirts and shorts as often as possible, but other than that I'm still kind of lazy in that I usually just throw on shorts and a tank top and walk out the door. The summer is about the same. And then the cycle repeats!

Definitely have a wide range of different styles. However, lately I've been more into the casual/grimey/grunge type of look. Beanies, flannels, shorts...They're just been really appealing to me lately. ​
 ​

Back