What's your thoughts on all the new Spring collections?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm feeling a lil overwhelmed by them all, loving so many of them. I really like Chanel's this year, which is odd b/c I usually don't care much for Chanel (don't beat me girls lol)

I also like the new products UD has come out with recently.

Drugstore wise I'm liking *gasp* Physician's Formula..the baked eyeshadows trios are awesome..along with the bronzers

Thoughts?

Share and discuss
smile.gif

The only line I'm liking for spring so far is Chanel.Everything else is to pastel or as you put it mermaid like..Those are looks I just can't pull off.

Originally Posted by Mz LaLa I'm feeling a lil overwhelmed by them all, loving so many of them. I really like Chanel's this year, which is odd b/c I usually don't care much for Chanel (don't beat me girls lol)
I also like the new products UD has come out with recently.

Drugstore wise I'm liking *gasp* Physician's Formula..the baked eyeshadows trios are awesome..along with the bronzers

Thoughts?

Share and discuss
smile.gif

The new UD body powders sound yummy, but I know I wouldn't use them that much! Paul&Joe is on sephora now, and their spring packaging is adorable! Haven't seen it in person though, so not sure about the actual colors
wink.gif
I also want to try the new Sugar lipgloss set, since each one is a different ice cream flavor. And I will probably have a Stila spring makeover, since the MA's at the South Coast Plaza pro store are so nice
smile.gif

Other than that, haven't seen any spring stuff out yet. I'm curiuos to see the Chanel stuff now though! (and I'm usually not drawn to Chanel either)

I'm also liking Chanel their new collection looks nice. I think Cargo and Stila seem to have pretty colors out too. I have to agree that Paul & Joe packaging looks good. I checked it out on Sephora's site.

I'll hafta check out the Paul&Joe stuff...sounds interesting. I am liking Cargo's newest colors out as well..but don't know if they are really wearable to me...I like having shades I can wear almost everyday if I wanted to..and these aren't really it. I'm wanting all the newer UD stuff tho...all the new flavors of body powders are killing me lol...and I think the Cherry eyeshadow sounds very much "me" hehe

Latest posts

Back