When do you decide enough make-up is enough?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Enough" and "makeup" dont go together
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bluebird08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I know the upcoming MAC collection will get me to buying again... :-( same here!

Originally Posted by Aprill849 /img/forum/go_quote.gif "Enough" and "makeup" dont go together
smile.gif
LOL

It doesn't end, and it's never enough... My friend at work came in today w/ a gorgeous l/s shade, and it's NYC... I'm off to look for it this weekend... I started thinking then, "I oughta build my d/s stash now!"

ProudMommy, I don't know the brands lol I just got the picture off the Internet! Sorry I can't be any help
smile.gif

Originally Posted by proudmommy2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif mimichanton 206- I really like the makeup from your avator, especially the lipgloss. What are the colors and brand if you don't mind my asking? Thank you! I got the picture off the Internet so I don't know which MU they used! Sorry
smile.gif

never!!

im an impulse buyer.

if im out and about, not even necessarily searching, i still manage to buy a new lipgloss...shadow....bronzer...blush....

i could NEVER have TOO much.

I can never have enough. I am addicted, and even though I knw that this is a bad thing, I just keep on buying more makeup, as soon as I have money in my pocket.

But. Yea, it IS bad. Because .. You see, I'm really, really poor. My little addiction doesn't help.o

There is no such thing as enough--not enough make-up, clothes, shoes and purses. I was out and about with my husband today and I said to him, "My, that is a gorgeous brown bag that woman is carrying." He couldn't stop laughing! Speaking of which, I gotta find that bag online!

For the past few months I haven't been interested in buying new makeup. I have plenty to last me plus I am trying to sell some items that are barely or never used. And I am short of cash right now so I don't bother checking out makeup.

Originally Posted by monniej /img/forum/go_quote.gif if you love makeup, and i do, then enough is never enough. you're always looking for the next best thing! Ditto!!

I don't think I will ever have enough - for me it's more of an addiction lol! I don't use 99% of it, I'm just a collector, and it's retail therapy for me so I have an emotional attachment to it! I have way too much stuff and buy more stuff every week.

I need to go to Makeupaholics Anonymous!

i have pretty much all the colors of the rainbow in terms of eyeshadow, so i feel like i don't much more for now. all i need to do is invest in some good brushes, but i can't motivate myself to cough at least 30€ per brush.

I don't know, though what I have now could last for years there's no sight of stop yet...

I won't stop.There is always something I need to replace, and I'm always seeing new things I want.Makeup is like a maize I can't escape, and I don't see the point of escape,either!

no matter how much i want to stop...new collections reel me in! it sucks because i want to buy clothes and other things..but makeup..well..its makeup!! theres too many colors i dont have..and if i do..its the brand i dont have. hahah <3

Don't you mean enough for a while, or at least that you stop to use some of it up or to let the budget recover?

Back