When I'm my mother's age it will be the year . . .

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In 2038 I'll be my mother's age, 81, and I hope I look half as good as she does when I'm her age - honestly, she could pass for 65. At 78, she went snorkeling in Rio, and she is now getting ready for a trip to Austria and England. She "lives in sin" (
rotfl.gif
) with her significant other, who just turned 84. Can you imagine that??? Kudos to her!
rockwoot.gif

Originally Posted by vtmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif In 2038 I'll be my mother's age, 81, and I hope I look half as good as she does when I'm her age - honestly, she could pass for 65. At 78, she went snorkeling in Rio, and she is now getting ready for a trip to Austria and England. She "lives in sin" (
rotfl.gif
) with her significant other, who just turned 84. Can you imagine that??? Kudos to her!
rockwoot.gif
Awesome........I love to hear stuff like that.

Originally Posted by vtmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif In 2038 I'll be my mother's age, 81, and I hope I look half as good as she does when I'm her age - honestly, she could pass for 65. At 78, she went snorkeling in Rio, and she is now getting ready for a trip to Austria and England. She "lives in sin" (
rotfl.gif
rockwoot.gif
Double Kudos!!
rockwoot.gif
rockwoot.gif

it will be 2027 (?!)

Originally Posted by monniej /img/forum/go_quote.gif i'm already older than my mother was when she passed away. That happened to my own mom. I was two so I didn't get to know my grandma much.God Bless.

Originally Posted by kelly1965rn /img/forum/go_quote.gif yall are killin' me. I'll be 46 in 2011. Your 40's are awesome. I know yall don't believe that now, but it's the truth......................... i'm with you kelly! kids are grown and taking care of themselves, and i'm still hot! i'm having the time of my life!

rotfl.gif
rockwoot.gif
now that's hot!
add_twinkle.gif

Back