When I'm my mother's age it will be the year . . .

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
2025! Wow!! That sounds so futuristic!

In the nearly 24 years since I was born there have been so many technological advances! I wonder what cool new things we'll have when I'm 42?

laughing.gif

What about you guys?

Well when I was 24 hardly anyone I knew had a computer at home, none of my friends had cell phones, cds were fairly new and people still watched VHS tapes. That was only 18 years ago. My mom is 62, so I'll be her age in 2027. Yikes!!!!!!!!! No telling what we will have by then.

OMG, Kee. Math? Ugh.

Okay - my Mami is currently 41 right now. So, 20 years more would be year 2027.

By that time, they better have learned to erase cellulite, stretch marks, do clones of Paul Walker... world peace and all that would be good too, after thought. Hmm.

hmm lets see my mother is 20 years older than me. so in 20 years that will be 2027

in 2030 ill be 55 .... schickey's ... i dont want to get old... ugh! i love being young! but yea hopefully i will get to fly around in a cool car before i die! or before my sight goes! LMAO

well when i was like 15 i used to think 40 something people were dinosaurs!! now its like 40 somethings look better than 20 somethings and in 5 years i'll be 40!!!! and 50 somethings were to me like little old people with canes, senile (spelled wrong) and in old folks homes!! lol!!!! its funny how kids think!!

Originally Posted by Solimar /img/forum/go_quote.gif In 2033 I'll be 46...ugh. yall are killin' me. I'll be 46 in 2011. Your 40's are awesome. I know yall don't believe that now, but it's the truth.........................

It'll be 2027, and I'll be 47 going on 48... Although, my kids will hopefully both be out of the house, and I'll have a life ahead of me LOL!

2046 - and I'll be 61. Holy Gwok.. that seems like a long time away! i dont think of my mum as being old, but I do think of 2046 as being a long long time

Originally Posted by kelly1965rn /img/forum/go_quote.gif yall are killin' me. I'll be 46 in 2011. Your 40's are awesome. I know yall don't believe that now, but it's the truth......................... It's not that 46 is old, but thinking 26 years ahead is kind of freaky. Like, my children will probably be my age or a little older.
10.gif

Latest posts

Back