When things go wrong...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ok so things always go wrong i was wondering what everyones little helping tips were -

for examply when your hair straighteners break use the house iron protecting your hair with a tea towel

or if you get scuff your new white shoes - use jiff and rub it on the end they will come up nice and white again -

anyone else got any little hints, tips or advice to save yourself in a crisis!

hmm. the only thing i substitute is using hair conditioner if i run out of shaving cream
smile.gif

oh i do that to shampoo instead of shaving foam -

or if you mix lemon juice and water adn put it on your hair and sunbath it makes it go later - dont know how true that is

Yeah i use conditioner if i run out of shaving cream too! Em not sure what else i do when things go wrong. I have 2 sisters so if i ever run out of something, they're sure to have a replacement for me!

Hmmm...if I take a travel makeup bag and forget my blush I will use a lipstick in place of it. That's all I can think of for now...but will post more as I think of them.

Once I went on vacation and didn't bring a curling iron with me and I wanted to tame the frizz with some curls, so after I washed my hair I put it in a high bun and let it air dry. I let it down and I had nice waves and I was frizz-free.

No rollers? No problem... use the cardboard from toilet paper rolls (or paper towels - cut small) and dry w/ a hair dryer
wink.gif

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser... cleans white sneakers and leather!

Use a demo wand from the cosmetics counter as a lash comb!

Olive oil heated up is a great conditioning treatment.

Latest posts

Back