Where can I get e.l.f, Jane, and graffiti products?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am looking desperately for e.lf. jane and graffiti products. Any suggestions where I can find them? I tried walmart for jane and elf and jane is not there like it says on the website and there is never any elf makeup left when I get there

thank you my ladies

jane can be found at select drugstores, like i've found. luckily, on sunday, i found it at a rite-aid in NYC and bought some eyeshadows
smile.gif

you know for e.l.f. products you can just go to their website... I just received a shipment today from them... I was so excited I must say...I got a bunch or new makeup brushes

their website is

www.eyeslipsface.com

there is free shipping over 20 dollars and a free all over face brush with any purchase...

You can buy elf at select Target stores and the same goes for Jane at Wal*Mart. Just call some of your local stores and ask beforehand.

Originally Posted by jasminonline you know for e.l.f. products you can just go to their website... I just received a shipment today from them... I was so excited I must say...I got a bunch or new makeup brushes
their website is

www.eyeslipsface.com

there is free shipping over 20 dollars and a free all over face brush with any purchase...

Welcome to MUT!

A friend told me E.L.F. is running a special promotion or something like that... she gave me this website. They are selling just about everything for $1. I bought it all.

ok I'm new and don't have 10 posts yet so I couldn't post the link properly had to remove the http and www parts

eyeslipsface.com/elfshop/default.asp

i bought a bunch of elf stuff from eckerd/brooks pharmacy =) i actually have a pictue of the compact i bought in my notepad!

I just saw Jane at my Wal-greens and I was so excited! Before they only had it at Rite-Aid and they had a couple of things at Wal-greens, but now they have the whole line. I've never heard of Graffiti and I've never been able to find elf here either. I was thinking of just ordering from the website!

for e.l.f., you can easily find them at CVS, eckerd, rite aid, and walgreens. if you want to get them online, you can use the code : Thankyou at checkout, it'll takes off $5 on your next purchase. but remember to register for an account first!
wink.gif

theyre also starting to carry jane mu in walgreens now (took them long enough), they have it at shopko too.

Latest posts

Back