where can I get those smilies?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I think they´re called emoticons, right? everybody but me seems to have them. is there a site where I can download them for free. someone with computer skills has to explain that to me-I barely know how to dowload things
wink.gif

and will the new emoticonsbe in the bar on the right next to where you type in your posts?

thanks, I tried but it didn´t work. it says klick the yellow bar above to continue, but there is no yellow bar. I called up my bro and he couldn´t do it either
icon_cry.gif

Do you have a pop-up blocker? I just checked the site and after I click the button that says click here - get free smilies, then it brings me to another page where it starts downloading. Does this not happen to you?

Originally Posted by Marisol Do you have a pop-up blocker? I just checked the site and after I click the button that says click here - get free smilies, then it brings me to another page where it starts downloading. Does this not happen to you? no that didn´t happen, but it lead me to a sort of default page where there was another link for people who have troubles downloading it from the front page.
so I dowloaded this and what now? do the smilies appear in the right bar? sorry I´m so clueless
confused.gif

Did you save the file? After you install it, you have to close your browser and then it will appear as a toolbar on your browser. Let me know if this works.

Originally Posted by Marisol Did you save the file? After you install it, you have to close your browser and then it will appear as a toolbar on your browser. Let me know if this works. *hehe* lookie...
and 4ever ;-)

Back