Where do i purchase dermablend

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where to purchase dermablend. I have heard a lot of people talk about it. Is it a brand name or does several companies make it?

Thanks

at the department store. I got some at Dillards years ago to cover a scar. You can go to their website to find out which stores near you have it. Oh, and it's a brand name.

Originally Posted by proudmommy2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Dixiewolf-I like your lipstick in your avator, what color and brand is it? Thanks... Aww, thanks. That picture was at a wedding, and unfortunately, it was a few years ago (yes I need a new pic even though I look the same) so I have no idea.

Dermablend is a product from Vichy. In Belgium you can buy the products of Vichy at your pharmacy.

I thought you could but it at Dermablend.com--but may be thinking of something else.Try it,though.

I just happen to have Dermablend at my Clarins counter. Dermablend is actually made by L'oreal and work very well. If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Back