Where do you find your makeup inspiration?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Inspiration comes in so many forms, what inspires you MOST when you create your makeup look? (You can vote more than once, but try to pick your top 3!)

Great poll.

For me, really it's my mood but I also look at music videos and I see what collections the make up lines have.
smile.gif

My main inspirations are people on the street, and makeover shows on TLC! I'm always so excited when they makeover a girl with similar coloring as me, I always pay attention to the makeup!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Great poll/question Joy!!

I find inspiration in so many things!! Its hard to select a few things!! x

I find inspiration everywhere too. When deciding on my own makeup, it's usually dependent upon my mood or new colors/textures I find while shopping.

When it's a makeup design for a project, I look everywhere -- magazines, art books, movies etc.
smile.gif

This is a great question! I think for me I've found that most of my makeup inspirations come from online (MakeupTalk) and magazines. I love seeing different makeup looks on women and get some tips/inspiration for my own makeup.

I'd agree with Reija. I find most of my inspiration on MakeUpTalk seeing all the FOTD's and of course i get inspired when all the new collections come out (especially spring collections!)

Latest posts

Back