Where do you go to chill in the house?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
You know when you just need to relax and get away from all the noise? Well, mines is going to sound funny but actually I love the bathroom. hehe

I spend most of my time in my bathroom because I'm either doing my MU or taking bubble baths. What's yours?

Usually my down time is after my 2 sons go to bed. I usally grab a magazine and the remote and chillin bed for a bit before I crash out. My hubby usually chats on the computer at that time so it gives me a *little* spare time.

The garage..... Have a small TV hung from the ceiling in the corner... and I can putz at my work bench for hours..... Or the study and play on the computer.....

But now that I installed heating under the tile floor in the bathroom... And since my feet are always cold in the winter... I figure I'll be camping out in there a lot.. Love toastie toes!!! Lol

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif The garage..... Have a small TV hung from the ceiling in the corner... and I can putz at my work bench for hours..... Or the study and play on the computer.....
But now that I installed heating under the tile floor in the bathroom... And since my feet are always cold in the winter... I figure I'll be camping out in there a lot.. Love toastie toes!!! Lol

neat!
smile.gif

My place to chill is my bedroom, I'll go in there and watch T.V, or read a book for hours!

my room is my domain! love it, just do everything and anything in there...

it's my private escape.

I am mostly home alone, so I can chill anywhere. I never go in the back of my house though. I live in a 4bdrm and only use the kitchen and my bedroom. There could be gypsies living back there and I wouldn't even know it! I rarely step foot in the living room. We have a big screen tv, but I prefer the small one in my bedroom.

It's just the boyfriend and I so our place is pretty quiet, but i'm usually in the living room (on the pc) or in the bedroom.

I usually hang out in the living room or my bedroom.. Anywhere that I can take a good nap
smile.gif

my chill spot is in the bathroom as well hah. bubble baths are amazing. my bathroom is just so relaxing.

In my livingroom. During the day I open all the windows and the patio door to let the light in and I have a great view of my backyard (where I usually see a few rabbits, squirrels, and deer) and I can hear my neighbor's wind chimes. During the day, I sit with my laptop and work and at night I spread all of my scrapbook stuff out on the floor and scrap while I watch TV. Plus, I can hear the washer/dryer and the stove from here so I can surf on the internet while I'm waiting for things to wash/dry/cook.

My bedroom is my haven, it's me and my kitty girl Layla: we read, we watch TV, we use the computer, we nap.

when i lived at home, my room. now that its just me and occasionally the evil one, the living room. i love my couch. love!!

Latest posts

Back