Where is Anya 1976??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
anyone else missing her? I haven´t seen her on here for a while, I especially miss her lovely FOTDs. Angela, where are you???
icon_cry.gif

Ya she has been missing for ages. I remember her saying a few weeks back that she was broke & visiting this board pissed her off because she couldnt afford to go buy new make up all the time!! I eve started a thread in the Gen Chit Chat for broke chicks (like moi!) but then she disappeared. Hope she's ok. Maybe try sending her a PM girlie

yeah, that's why she doesn't come anymore. i thought of her last night when i found a mascara that makes non-waterproof mascaras waterproof! she said she loved MAC (i think it was), one of their mascaras, but wouldn't work for her because it wasn't waterproof.

Originally Posted by Laura Were u in contact with her last night Jennifer? no, no.

i remember that too laura.

i know she has her own sun tanning forum. so she might be busy with that. i remember she was doing something with like an email thing also.

I'll send her a PM to catch up! I'll let her know that ye are all missing her too
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle

anyone else missing her? I haven´t seen her on here for a while, I especially miss her lovely FOTDs. Angela, where are you???
icon_cry.gif

Apparently she does not come by much anymore. This happens time to time.

hey ya'll Tony (my love) sent me this thread in a PM

it's so sweet that ya'll miss me

and yes i've been broke. the only thing i bought this summer was the blue pigment and the pinstripe tailormade brush set (which i was lusting after and it turns out was just returned a few mins earlier)

I haven't gone forever but i've been busy. ya'll can always PM me or email me i'm always an email away lol with fall comming i will try to be around more.

Originally Posted by Anya1976

hey ya'll Tony (my love) sent me this thread in a PMit's so sweet that ya'll miss me

and yes i've been broke. the only thing i bought this summer was the blue pigment and the pinstripe tailormade brush set (which i was lusting after and it turns out was just returned a few mins earlier)

I haven't gone forever but i've been busy. ya'll can always PM me or email me i'm always an email away lol with fall comming i will try to be around more.

Heyas! there you are
smile.gif

I was wondering this too! Good to see you're still kickin around Angela
biggrin.gif
Don't I understand the whole broke thing...
icon_sad.gif
It SUCKS! Suffice it to say I've been playing with a lot of drugstore brands lately! Keep in touch, sweetie!

Hi Ang, miss ya !!! Nice of you to pop in....

Originally Posted by Anya1976 hey ya'll Tony (my love) sent me this thread in a PMit's so sweet that ya'll miss me

Originally Posted by glamslam I was wondering this too! Good to see you're still kickin around Angela
biggrin.gif
Don't I understand the whole broke thing...
icon_sad.gif
It SUCKS! Suffice it to say I've been playing with a lot of drugstore brands lately! Keep in touch, sweetie! i havent even bought any drug store stuff, the money i did have went to brand new speakers for my computer (i got some really nice ones for my limit of 50 bucks i got a 3 peice system with a subwoofer now my music on the puter sounds as good as it does on my stereo)

Originally Posted by K*O* Hi Ang, miss ya !!! Nice of you to pop in.... i missed you too doll!!

Latest posts

Back