Where is SHOE DIVA? i miss her!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, has anyone seen or hear from SHoey? I remember she was due to have a baby and i am wondering how she is and if she had a girl or boy. I liked ShoeDiva she is cool.Has anyone heard from her?

Originally Posted by Pauline

Hi, has anyone seen or hear from SHoey? I remember she was die to have a baby and i am wondering how she is and if she had a girl or boy. I liked ShoeDiva she is cool.Has anyone heard from her?

YEah she hasn't been back in ages. Hope she is OK

Yeah - miss her! I wonder if she had the baby - I think she was a high-risk, so she probably had to take it easy for awhile... hope she's ok though! :icon_love

Hopefully she and baby are well!I know when i had my babies,the world didnt exist for a hot min,so she's prob enjoying her lilangel
smile.gif

Hey guys, i was speaking to her via email last week. She's due to have a baby GIRL in 2 weeks time. She's really busy but said she'll try and pop in soon!

I am glad to know that she is OK. I always thought she was such a warm personality and she always had something good to say. Laura please tell her i send her my best warmest wishes and i hope we will see her on the board again.I think she's so cool!

That is so true. I was way to busy with my new little one too. I hope she and the baby are doing great.

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Hopefully she and baby are well!I know when i had my babies,the world didnt exist for a hot min,so she's prob enjoying her lilangel
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back