Where is TinyDancer??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been wondering where TinyDancer is this past month. I know i have been away from MuT for about 2 weeks due to redecoration, but i haven't seen her on the board. I miss hearing about her weird and wonderful phone calls at work. They are so funny! I miss you TD.

She does not come here much anymore. She loves MuA.

Originally Posted by candy

I have been wondering where TinyDancer is this past month. I know i have been away from MuT for about 2 weeks due to redecoration, but i haven't seen her on the board. I miss hearing about her weird and wonderful phone calls at work. They are so funny! I miss you TD.

I've been wondering the same since she hasn't been on the board.
icon_sad.gif

I just thought she was really busy with other things and that's why she hasn't logged on! I'm sure she'll be back online soon
smile.gif

No, she is on Makeupally pretty much full time. She just must not visit here anymore....Time for you to take over!!

Originally Posted by laura127

I just thought she was really busy with other things and that's why she hasn't logged on! I'm sure she'll be back online soon
smile.gif

They took my Tiny!! How dare they!!!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) No, she is on Makeupally pretty much full time. She just must not visit here anymore....Time for you to take over!!

Originally Posted by shoediva They took my Tiny!! How dare they!!! Aw bless shoey..! That's so cute. I'm sure she hasn't left us for good
icon_rolleyes.gif

I liked TinyDancer, she was fun and always had a great story to tell us all. I hope she visits again soon.

Yes, Kim and I go way back as she was one of the first moderators on MuT. I think she just gets a bit bored with MUT since it does not have the traffic like Makeupalley.

Originally Posted by candy

I liked TinyDancer, she was fun and always had a great story to tell us all. I hope she visits again soon.

Latest posts

Back