Where my Member Name came from

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My username is totally not creative whatsoever, it's just my first and middle name together. The reason I use it all of the time is because even though my first name is simply Kelly, everyone has always referred to me as Kelly-Kaye for as long as I can remember.

Mine is easy. Black magic roses are my absolute favorite flowers. It has become a trademark for me. I had them in my wedding, people know to send me those for special occasions. I feel like they represent me well. My favorite colors are dark red, purple, and black, and you can often find all of those in black magic roses. Just looking at one makes me really happy. 

My username is totally not creative whatsoever, it's just my first and middle name together. The reason I use it all of the time is because even though my first name is simply Kelly, everyone has always referred to me as Kelly-Kaye for as long as I can remember.
Your name has a good ring to it so it doesn't have to be creative...just memorable  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm an esthetician and i LOVE it. :wub:   Boom. Esthylove. Too bad I can't give myself credit for it.. My husband thought of it. Lol

nah, I like it a lot, I guess, I just worry people will think I am a bit cookoo. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
:lol:   

don't worry what people will think... :rolleyes:

If you will think that too, what will they do?  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

just enjoy with team and users  :mussical:

Well my name is pretty self explanatory and I just copied it from one of my social media names which I changed to fit me.

Back