Where my Member Name came from

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I'm a newbie and after reading this thread, I feel like I'm the least creative person around! Mine is first name + one of my surnames (I have both my mother and my father's last name, but I always use my mother's because it's less ordinary than the other one) :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I should have done this thing I used to do a couple of years ago: first name + a random surname that has the same meaning, but has a different origin (mine is Italian).

:) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Courtnee

Courtnee
Reaction score
Wow, cool @@renatapalladino , :flowers: your name isn't ordinary at all, its very cool and pretty :D /emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I'm new here too.. My name comes from my name being Hayley but growing up being called Hay. Then in high school, a friend of mine combined Hay with K (the first letter in my last name) with 47 because I love guns. lol I love it!!!!

Reaction score
In a corner some place, playing with makeup..
This is probably a bit lame, but in the movie "Runaway Bride", Richard Geers' Cat's name is "italics." I loved it to death the moment I heard it so that's what I've gone with. The added bonus has been that the name Italics is pretty much open everywhere I've tried to sign up. :D /emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
Mine is a nickname from my husband from a song he frequently sings to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Mine is the name of my favorite classic villain on General Hospital. I go by Ryan Chamberlain pretty much everywhere. But, it started on the soap opera board I post on. LOL.

If any there's any GH watchers here. Do you remember the character my username refers to? He was a total crazy!

Reaction score
Well, my name is Amanda Slagle and I sometimes use the name 'SlagleBomb' because apparently I think very highly of myself. Haha! I also love beauty and cosmetics, so when coming us with my username, I combined my Bomb with my Beauty. Incredibly genius, I know. Your guys names have much deeper meanings; good job! :D /emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
I'm a newbie and after reading this thread, I feel like I'm the least creative person around! Mine is first name + one of my surnames (I have both my mother and my father's last name, but I always use my mother's because it's less ordinary than the other one) :) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I should have done this thing I used to do a couple of years ago: first name + a random surname that has the same meaning, but has a different origin (mine is Italian).

:) /emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Hi!!! Greetings from Italy  ;) /emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
My name came from a mascara that I recently started using that uses fibers and a transplant mascara to make your lashes longer and hAve much more volume.I've never had people ask about my lashes until now so it's significant to me

Reaction score
I love the Bratz dolls! Their makeup was always on point and they had a passion for fashion lol

Reaction score
Not very creative but...  I have 3 children and 2 of them play soccer!  I love all these stories behind the user names! 

Reaction score
My username is from my blog/facebook/youtube/brand. I designed it from my surname: Sweetnam. Face...makeup! Creation...coz that's what I'm about :D /emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Love reading how you all got your names! :D /emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />