Where my Member Name came from

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine's really nothing special.  My name's Elizabeth and my mom always called me Lizzie Belle when I was growing up and the 82 is the year I was born.  I've always gone by LizzieBelle82 in my online groups and forums.

Mine is the name of my YouTube channel. I decided to use it for all of the makeup related sites that I sign up for because it is easier to keep track of.

I wanted a name that meant more than just one thing to someone. Anyone can be all pretty. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I am actually the worst at coming up with nicknames and one of the first places on the internet I would register I didn't really know what to type so I typed in Jakub which is my first name! And that was of course taken... so the rest is in my nickname lol !!! The YT part is just because I'm trying to get my YouTube Channel going

Mine's very simple, Lauren is my actual first name and the word "bright" to me just sounds wonderful and positive. It's a mix of the two!

My member name is my real name that I used together and unique for all the time...I thinks, I choose right.

When I joined the forum, I was going through a spiritual search, and going through confirmation. As part of our confirmation, we were allowed to pick a new name for ourselves, after a saint, for example. That was really interesting. My confirmation saint is Edith Stein, a philosopher who became a nun. So I just used my confirmation name when I came here. People must wonder why I have such an old fashioned name, because Edith Stein lived in the early 20th century. 

8I loooove where mine originate from, so cool, even the ones where you thought "my real name"  :lol: :D 

Last edited by a moderator:
I just finished watching the korean series, Misty and thought about using it for my username and added 88 for some luck! I'm new to this forum - been collecting makeup for years but have never really properly learned how to put on eyeshadow. Really excited to learn new things and tricks here! Feeling misty-eyed just thinking about it. LOL

Latest posts

Back