Which celebrity/designer closets would you love to raid?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have quite a few peoples wardrobes i'd like to raid:

Jessica Simpson, Nicole Richie, Lauren Conrad (The Hills), Louise Redknapp (english presenter)

xxx
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by Bellagigi /img/forum/go_quote.gif If a celeb or designer said you could have a go at their closets who's closets would you love to play in?
I have more than one:

Dita Von Teese (Clothing Ensembles not the stripping ones! LOL)

Nicole Kidman

Posh

Erin Fetherston

Hi:
Celebrity: Halle Berry

Designer: Carolina Herrera

Mariah Carey's closet (4 shoes only)

Kimora Lee Simmons

Beyonce

Janet Jackson

As for designers

Chanel

Dior

Louis Vuitton (purses)

Gucci

YSL (shoes)

Christian Loubitan-however you spell it (shoes)

Coach (purses of course)

I'm gonna go with Hillary Duff; she has a nice blend of casual, rocker chic, and glam. I don't think I've ever seen her in something that I wouldn't love to wear.

hayden panettiere

paris hilton (even tho I'm not crazy about her...she does have some nice clothes)

nelly furtado

Rebecca Romijn

Nichole Richie

mary kate

Britney Spears lol - i do like her white versace bag and wallet

kate moss, cameron diaz, gwen stefani, rachael bilson, eva green, erin o'connor and lily cole (but i suppose because the last 2 are models they just wear designers clothes anyway.)
smile.gif

Ralph Lauren and his daughters closet, Mrs. Donald Trump,(can't spell name), Posh Beckham, Jessica Alba. Designers: Michael Kors, Ralph Lauren, Lagerfield, and Versace!!!!

Posh, Nicole Ritchie, Some of Paris's dresses, Katie Holmes has matured too

Louis Vuitton, Roberto Cavalli, Gucci

Originally Posted by monniej /img/forum/go_quote.gif kimora lee simmons for designer and celeb! what can i say, i love kls and baby phat! me too! i saw her closet in a magazine and it was really huge like a boutique! i would love to have that closet!!!

Back