which haircut should I go for?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I am really confused and I need help. Coming week there is miss fresher competition in my college and I have participated in it. I really want to look best but I am confused which haircut should I go for. I have straight and long hair. I really like bob cut but I don’t want to cut my hair short. Please suggest me some really nice haircut where I don’t have to sacrifice my hair.

Reaction score
Have you thought about putting some layers into your hair? It would give you some volume, but you wouldn't have to sacrifice the length. That's what I do with my hair, which is also straight and long :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

Reaction score
I agree with Teresa, add some layers and maybe a side swept bang. I've always liked the v-cut layer or the more recent one I've tried is a haircut called the uniform cut. OMG, my sister gave me this cut when she was in beauty school. She told me they considered that particular haircut to be the hardest of them all. It took her 3 hours to perfect it, it was all worth it in the end, the curls were SO AMAZING!!!!!!!

Reaction score
What about a bob that is short at the back in long in the front?

I also like the idea of layers and bangs

Reaction score
Thanks!I have added bangs and layers to my hairs..Wow they are really really perfect to my hairs and this competition and i have got the most beautiful girl reword in this competition... 
 I want to thanks again my dear friends...Very helpful info to me... 

Latest posts