Which lip glosses aren't sticky?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
I'm trying to find any lip glosses that are not too sticky. mac's are definitely sticky. their lip gelle's aren't too much, but they don't have much color to them.

Originally Posted by Liz I'm trying to find any lip glosses that are not too sticky. mac's are definitely sticky. their lip gelle's aren't too much, but they don't have much color to them. I used to wear Mac lip glasses but they were too sticky so I decide to try Stila's Lip glazes!!!They are far better than Mac's!!!They are not so sticky!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
And know I use only Stila's Lip glazes!!!

Originally Posted by Liz I'm trying to find any lip glosses that are not too sticky. mac's are definitely sticky. their lip gelle's aren't too much, but they don't have much color to them. Um, as far as drugstore brands, I've found that the CoverGirl Wetslicks aren't sticky... also, the MaryKate and Ashley line is pretty non-sticky and super glossy...
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by Sophia I used to wear Mac lip glasses but they were too sticky so I decide to try Stila's Lip glazes!!!They are far better than Mac's!!!They are not so sticky!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
And know I use only Stila's Lip glazes!!!

Oh yeah, I had forgotten about Stila (who would have guessed)... they are really good I've found... great staying power and not sticky...

You might like Prescriptives Moonbeam Glosses. Lots of colors to choose from. They are sort of like lustreglasses but smoother and they impart more color. My favorite is Stellar, which is a neutral brown-rose color.

EDIT: The Clinique Impossibly Glossy lip glosses are also non-sticky. I really like those too.

I liked Almay's Whipped Glosses ... all the colors are fairly sparkly so I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for, but they're the least-sticky drugstore gloss I've found! They make my lips feel soft and moist instead of sticky, I love the texture...

Lola glosses are not sticky. Recently tried the Rimmel glosses and they are not sticky either.

i have clinique glosses and they are shimmery and have colors i dont like their smell or taste but they look nice and arent so sticky , MACs lipglasses are so sticky and hard to blend on your lips

Liz.. i absolutely HATE sticky glosses so i've tried a fair few to find the least stickiest.. The least stickiest i could find was Revlon Glosslights for lips although they dont have a huge selection of colours

I recently tried Rimmel's gloss and I love it!! Walgreens is getting ready to a reset on the cosmetic wall for all the fall colors, so you might find Rimmel glosses on clearance if you have one nearby!

Melissa

Neutrogena Moistureshine is great, not sticky at all, feels moisturizing. Avon Glazewear is great too and has much more color/coverage. It's more of a lightweight liquid lipstick IMO. Mary Kay is a teeny bit sticky but not bad...the little stickiness gives it more staying power.

Which Rimmel glosses are you guys talking about? I've tried one of their Twist and Shine glosses (in a tube where you twist the gloss up through the sponge on the end) and it is one of the stickiest glosses I own!

I kind of like urban Decay's XXX Slick glosses. I recently got carney and I must say I liek it a lot. It isn't a massively pigmented color, but enough to give a nice pink...

I also like Wicked, but unfortunately it looks as if it has been completely discontinued... GRR! Why do they taunt us with a good color and then take it away?

I also hate sticky lipglosses
icon_evil.gif

I'm afraid that perfect lipgloss doesn't exist but I' quite surprised with Chanel products.

Levres Scintillantes are really great, almost not sticky, without any strong smell. Pity that they don't have much colors to choose
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by girl_geek Which Rimmel glosses are you guys talking about? I've tried one of their Twist and Shine glosses (in a tube where you twist the gloss up through the sponge on the end) and it is one of the stickiest glosses I own! Ya which ones are ye talking about girls?? Coz i've tried a few by Rimmel and always found them EXTRA sticky!

Originally Posted by girl_geek Which Rimmel glosses are you guys talking about? I've tried one of their Twist and Shine glosses (in a tube where you twist the gloss up through the sponge on the end) and it is one of the stickiest glosses I own! rimmel starz

BE lipglosses are not sticky at all,the feel smooth,creamy like.they have pretty wearable shades.my fave is true.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back