Which look do you like better for prom?++

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
this is my dress:

the make up looks:

i like # 1 cause its really fresh but like #2 cause its simple. maybe i should do #2 and add the silver ish shadow where it is in #1 and change the lippie?

That dress is beautiful!

I really like the first makeup look. It's prom! I think #2 is far too plain for the occasion. 

Imo #2 is an everyday, natural look but #1 is better suited for special occasions like your prom! Your dress is very pretty and I'm sure you'll look lovely either way!

The first one has a bit more "pop" to it and is still femme enough to go wonderfully with the dress you've selected.

Your dress is gorgeous! I agree with everyone else - #2 is lovely, but #1 is more glamorous for prom! I hope you enjoy the night!

Hard to tell without a picture of your face. I have no idea which makeup look would suit you better.

Love that dress. I like #1 best and agree that more dramatic makeup would photograph better.

I also agree that look #1 is much better suited to a prom than look #2. I love your dress; it's very distinctive and the color is beautiful. It will look lovely paired with bolder makeup. I hope you have a great time!

I like look 1! I think especially for photos, it's better to wear a little bit more color and makeup than you would for everyday. I really wish I had done my makeup more dramatic for my prom, because I just did my everyday makeup and it just doesn't look very special in the photos.

Your dress is gorgeous!!

I like the first makeup look as well. But the pink eyeshadow do not go with the green dress, pick another eye shadow shade. 

I think the first makeup look is nicer. It will go well with your dress, and doesn't look as everyday suited.

Pink and green go fabulously well together.

I first one is what I really like. Eman is a great makeup artist and I like her work. I have seen her video doing that makeup and it's really very pretty! It'll suit your dress well and will surely look good on you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back