Which MAC brush to use for Pigments??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sister's 16th B;day is coming up on July 4th.. She loves STEALING my MAC pigments & e/s so i just bought her 5 pigments samples off eBay. I wanna get her a MAC brush to use with them.. Which one is best??

What a nice idea for her birthday gift! I'm sure she will be so excited to get them! Maybe see either brush #116 or #129 for all over color or #225 for eyes (if pigment being used as a eye shadow). The #225 was used to apply pigment on the eyes in conjuction with Plastic Cream Colour Base according to MAC's website on one of the brids featured on the site for bridal makeup.

Wish you were my big sis for my 16th bday.
icon_smile.gif

Thanks Reija, i just bid on a 242 and a 225 on eBay. Hope i win one of them! If not, i know what i'll be using my gloss cert on
smile.gif

Ok, you really got me interested in pigments now....gotta check them out...sounds really nice to use the pigments as a liner especially since the color selection is so awesome

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Ok, you really got me interested in pigments now....gotta check them out...sounds really nice to use the pigments as a liner especially since the color selection is so awesome LOL!! To be honest i'm not really a pigment fan because anytime i try and apply them, more ends up on my floor than on my lids!! But i think the best way to get started is to buy samples off eBay.. I just purchased 5 pro samples for 11.99 off an ebayer called "kanachan".. and her shipping rates are low too! I won the auction last sat, payed on monday & they arrived in Ireland today! Talk about quick service!

I've got pigments that I can make samples of - about 6 different shades. I'm not "advertising" but if you're interested, let me know and I can put together a deal.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by laura127 LOL!! To be honest i'm not really a pigment fan because anytime i try and apply them, more ends up on my floor than on my lids!! But i think the best way to get started is to buy samples off eBay.. I just purchased 5 pro samples for 11.99 off an ebayer called "kanachan".. and her shipping rates are low too! I won the auction last sat, payed on monday & they arrived in Ireland today! Talk about quick service! I never paid attention to them either but now I will since ebay is the way to do it without paying full price for something you might like later.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Prrr People people people!
biggrin.gif
Don't pay for samples, of pigment or any MAC sample. Simply go to the counter, and ask for the samples! They will be more than happy to give you some as they are FREE!!! (They're free as MAC would rather you sample a product free of charge to get your return business).

biggrin.gif

Unfortunately Prrr,Most of our MAC MA's here in the states aren't that friendly..It's a good thing that the products keep us coming back and not the attitude..I've found it almost impossible at times to get a sampling of anything from my local counter..Wish we had more like you here
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back